Australia Vrs India 2nd ODI Final

I think I just threw up a little....watching the weed and the rest of those garden nasties celebrate was enough to make me quite ill.

Congratulations India. Now **** off home.

Coxy said:
Congratulations India. Now **** off home.

Yeah exactly, well done but that's enough. In a way I am glad we lost because we don't have to watch or hear any of their rubbish for a while....well hopefully.

They definately outplayed us in both finals. I would like to see what sort of team we would put out there if we adopted their youth policy - they have some very good young cricketers. Just a couple of things I wanted to comment on:

1) How may substitute fielders did India use??? At one stage I though they were just giving everyone a run who hadn't been on the field during the series
2) Great to see 2 top quality games of 50 over cricket - a real rarity these days but both finals were great to watch - very exciting
3) Awesome to see James Hopes step up and show what he can do - surely he has established himself as our #1 all rounder now - you rock Hopesy!

Bring on the footy now!

Aeetee said:
For those that know what Jebba looks like, he was just on Telly in a brown shirt with a yellow star on it giving that obnoxious little weed a serve with about 10,000 other Aussies. HAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

Haha was it a good shot mate??? Gee hosh :lol:

Was a great night at the Gabba. Roy's shot on the streaker was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed in my life.

Now go home India.Good to see the Aussie bowlers make for an interesting contest at least.
Loved Roys shoulder charge on the streaker.He mustn't know it is banned in league now. :o

not to be to forward at all but I hope the Indians plane goes down on the way home. IF they are not the worst kind of people on earth im not here.

Interesting game of Cricket, highlighted by Roy's bonerattler on that tanked ponce who jumped the fence.

Dissapointed Australia lost, but ecstatic that India and the Weed are finally out of our country.

It seems like last season all over again. A complete break from Cricket will do the Australians wonders at the moment. They'll be back to their winning ways after that i'm sure. Such a talented batting order can't continue to underperform for too much longer.

Beads6 said:
not to be to forward at all but I hope the Indians plane goes down on the way home. IF they are not the worst kind of people on earth im not here.

Your an f'ing idiot.

So disappointing to lose like that, thought Hopsesy was going to get us over the line there. The obnoxious weed was probably the difference tho, we just coundn't score against him. Ponting really needs to do something he has been aboslutley terrible as of late. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to him as Tubs.

Beads6 said:

I second the motion of bradley, you're an idiot. I don't care what they've done, to wish death on them is disgusting.

India jetting off at long last... must be just about time for the footy season now, hey?

Thank **** for that.

bradleybronco said:
Beads6 said:

Your an f'ing idiot.

So disappointing to lose like that, thought Hopsesy was going to get us over the line there. The obnoxious weed was probably the difference tho, we just coundn't score against him. Ponting really needs to do something he has been aboslutley terrible as of late. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to him as Tubs.

Sorry out of line wrong comment I just dislike the Indians. I wouldn't really want to see them dead.

I was pretty excited about the game yesterday. Jumped on a motorbike taxi with the kids straight after school and headed into the Downunder bar at Sukhumvit (with a thousand other Aussie expats). Dissapointing way to end. But I have to say its easier to deal with a loss when not in Oz.

Aeetee said:
For those that know what Jebba looks like, he was just on Telly in a brown shirt with a yellow star on it giving that obnoxious little weed a serve with about 10,000 other Aussies. HAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

So another media tart enters the arena :lol:

Jeezus! Having seen the way they celebrate winning a Triangular series (admittedly their first in Australia in 28 years) I think the whole country would spontanously combust if they actually won the World Cup.

briareos said:
Jeezus! Having seen the way they celebrate winning a Triangular series (admittedly their first in Australia in 28 years) I think the whole country would spontanously combust if they actually won the World Cup.

Oh dear God please do not let that happen, it'd be like Parra winning a premiership!!!

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.