Australia vs France *live spoilers*

Elima scores from a bomb that no Aussie back came near catching.

Josh Morris scores so both Morris boys on the scoreboard.

LOLZ at Hoffman though. He tripped over nothing to spoil a half chance for himself.

10 minutes left. This goose is cooked as Josh Morris scores a double!!!

That's a double for both brothers! Amazing.

Jennings MOTM.

Should've gone to Locky because he set up a ton of tries.

Not a good warm up for the final. Frogs were never in it even if we didn't click until the second half.

Sheens is retarded. Lockyer played 60 minutes (20 with Thurston), Cronk 60, JT 40 and Farah 80. I reckon Cronk has played himself into the utility spot for the final though.

Farah is utterly crap. Utterly utterly crap. I've been saying it all year, he's a club footballer, nothing more.

Yeah, holy crap. We risk losing the final if Farah has another bloody cameo.

This is rubbish! Just because he's his club coach. If you need a utility, put in Cronk. Smith must play 80.

Sheens is a proper knob. Why did he play Farah for 80 when clearly Farah won't be playing in the final? I think both Cronk and Lewis will be on the bench plus 2 bench props.

Gidley is fucking useless, he bombed a certain try then dumb Farah went himself. Neither of them are rep standard.

Did Jennings oust Hodges with his performance? His speed is unbelievable the quickest player in the NRL I reckon.

I agree about Jennings. Hodges annoys me to be honest. I can't remember the last time he ran hard into a gap. He prefers getting it flat footed or running sideways. Jennings FTW.

Jennings had a great game but you gotta feel for Hodges - he just never sees the ball with Inglis on the other side. I don't think Jennings will do much better than Hodges has if he gets picked.

Interesting that both Lockyer and Thurston seemed to play better with Cronk than each other, maybe just a coincidence with the flow of the game.

Didnt Sheens go on about having his halves gel? So trying 3 different combos in the one game is called gelling?

schmix said:
Jennings had a great game but you gotta feel for Hodges - he just never sees the ball with Inglis on the other side. I don't think Jennings will do much better than Hodges has if he gets picked.

Interesting that both Lockyer and Thurston seemed to play better with Cronk than each other, maybe just a coincidence with the flow of the game.
Cronk doesn't seem like a very dominant type of player, maybe that's why?

Because Cronk is an organiser who knows how and when to distribute to his 5/8th, Lockyer and JT are both dominant 5/8th's essentially and it can be hard for them to get the balance right of distributing and creating. Cronk is all class the guy is so effective and adaptable, would hope he gets first crack at the 7 position when Lockyer hangs up the rep boots with JT shifting to the 6. Prince provides the same problem as JT and Locky in that he has to be the focal point where Cronk while able to be dominant can easily play to the strengths of those around him.

Coxy said:
I agree about Jennings. Hodges annoys me to be honest. I can't remember the last time he ran hard into a gap. He prefers getting it flat footed or running sideways. Jennings FTW.

+1

/0

I win the Internet!

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.