Australia vs France *live spoilers*

Hodges definitely far from impressive in rep games bar a couple over the last few years. Not so lucky in rep games either must admit.

Cronk's an obeying playmaker but too textbook for me, I can't say I enjoy his style of footy too much - but perhaps almost certainly played himself into that utility bench spot? (useless spot for the aussies imo but I bet you he won't complain.) Sheens is terrible or the players are just lacking big intensity? bit of both?

FMD Sheens picks some rubbish players for our team, dead set, we could have a greatest of all time team on the field for this comp and he keeps picking these second string sides full of incompetents - seriously, what if wrong with him, plus his interchange tactics make Graham Murray look insightful

I just hope they lift for the final because their form in the three games to date has bordered on being cod ordinary. Maybe everything will click like in 2006 and they will be up by 40 at halftime.

lynx000 said:
I just hope they lift for the final because their form in the three games to date has bordered on being cod ordinary. Maybe everything will click like in 2006 and they will be up by 40 at halftime.

2004 you mean but yes. Similar style tournament. Very scrappy games to make the final, then hopefully it all just clicks.

Although, Bennett at least had a consistent side then, wasn't chopping and changing halves and hooker!

so guys, was that gavin allen? lol

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.