Australia vs New Zealand - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam Smith has been brilliant tonight.

Seriously, P*SS OFF betting company odds-update ad. A fair dinkum blight on the game.

Fozz said:
Cam Smith has been brilliant tonight.
Hopefully macca is watching the masterclass.

Idris bombed a try there.

Idris misses an opportunity by not passing with daylight in front of the left attackers, then another knock-on. Getting a bit ugly from us, our mistakes keeping them in it.

Bloody hell, that was from another pathetic needless mistake. Thurston's play there, as well as some from Thaiday and a couple of others, has got complacency written all over it [icon_thumbs_do

Great play from Marshall and then Brown to give an easy try to Matt Duffie.

Idris is shit.

If that was Morris then it was try time. Bloody Jamal "tangles" Idris!

Scintillating end to the first half, pity about that last tackle. What's all this talk about Origin footy being the pinnacle? This game is a cracker, apart form a few mistakes. Closer than most Origins in recent years so far too.

Aus need to clean up the errors in crucial positions, hope they remember to keep playing the entire 2nd half. Having said that, I'd be quite happy to win this one by 30 to atone for last year's final. 2 Kiwi tries in that game came from forward passes, including the last one, LEST WE FORGET :evil:

Thaiday and Hodges have been soft in defence.

Players don't seem switched on.

I never realised how SLOW Idris is.

And yeah, that "tackle" from Hodges on Brown was abysmal.

Alec said:
I never realised how SLOW Idris is.

Yeah, but he was pretty well covered anyway by a good tackle. Looked like he did manage to throw it infield before he went out, wish someone was backing up properly.

Lockyer has thrown some horrible passes tonight.

Alec said:
And yeah, that "tackle" from Hodges on Brown was abysmal.

What about that "tackle" (i.e. illegal shoulder charge) on Thurston about half an hour after he kicked it?

P*SS OFF Glenn "Gambling Company" Munsie [icon_thumbs_do

And **** off Glenn Munziepoop.
I don't care about the odds every 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Adammacca
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.