Australia vs New Zealand - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Scott reminds me a lot of Webcke.

ningnangnong said:
Matt Scott reminds me a lot of Webcke.

He's been enormous. Also, Yow Yeah looks at home at the highest level after the 1st 40. Sign him for life please, Broncos.

Aaaahg, I put the mocker on Yow Yeh [eusa_doh

Silly error by Yow Yeh on our 10m line, going to be under pressure here.

Good defence in that set, but a drop out and another.

Woohooo! It goes over the sideline. Enormous defence in those 2 sets.

Hodges is awesome.

Only 4 interchanges so far for Australia. One was Idris for Inglis. Sammy T, Gallen and Creagh are all 80 minute players.

First penalty of the game and the ref got it wrong. Snowden's arm bounced up off MoiMoi's arm.

Fozz said:
Only 4 interchanges so far for Australia. One was Idris for Inglis. Sammy T, Gallen and Creagh are all 80 minute players.

Creagh is still soft, he's done nothing. Gallen has been good though especially in defence. For once he hasn't done something stupid (yet).

Another sensational try-saving tackle by Slater. Fair dinkum he's awesome. Yow Yeh doesn't know where he is. Gives our defence a break though - and they cough it up icon_thumbs_u

Parker should have been ahead of Creagh every day of the week, or Johnson, the guy is a fairy, not a test player.

Who does Lewis Brown play for? He's a pretty good player.

Warriors.

He's awesome.

Big Pete said:
Warriors.

He's awesome.
First time I hear of him, have to say he seems to be a very good player.

[icon_lol1. he's only been around 3 seasons. [icon_razz1

Wow, Yow Yeh's recovered well. Sheesh, is that a try?

Big Pete said:
[icon_lol1. he's only been around 3 seasons. [icon_razz1
LOL, can't believe I've never noticed him before, I blame it on his generic name :P
Hodges is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • bazza
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.