Australia vs New Zealand - ODI Series

I fail to see why they have sent Starc and Hazelwood over there. Surely they should have been given some rest for the upcoming indian tour

I'd say they'll each rest one of the upcoming games, it's only a 3 game series. Zampa will play one and Stanlake will play one.

Plus did you see went the E-grade bowlers were sent to SA?

Plus did you see went the E-grade bowlers were sent to SA?

Surely Pattinson could have went. He is back to bowling for 20/20 and is a more than capable replacement

Surely Pattinson could have went. He is back to bowling for 20/20 and is a more than capable replacement

Isn't he injured again or was he just dropped for the Renegades?

That said, I would have liked to have seen them send any of these as two replacements instead of Starc and Hazlewood:

J Richardson
Tye/Steketee/Behrendorff (apparently he is fit again)

3 wickets for Stoinis so far.. @Sproj

Handscome has dropped a couple of tough chances behind the stu ps so far, but then again, Wade would've probably done the same [emoji38]

I fail to see why they have sent Starc and Hazelwood over there. Surely they should have been given some rest for the upcoming indian tour

How would we react if a country came here and rested everyone?

Isn't he injured again or was he just dropped for the Renegades?

That said, I would have liked to have seen them send any of these as two replacements instead of Starc and Hazlewood:

J Richardson
Tye/Steketee/Behrendorff (apparently he is fit again)

Played club cricket on the weekend- 131 off 200 balls.

Bet if India came here and said we are resting Kohli and Ashwin the Australian public would care.
I bet India wouldn't send Kohli and Ashwin here for a pointless 3 match series if they knew we were coming over there for a test series right afterwards.

The whole scheduling for these games is diabolical.

And now Stoinis has a 50. Sproj is going to a mental hospital.

The thing is, if someone other than Cummins had actually stuck around here, Stoinis probably would have got them home. Ugh

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • barker
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.