Australia vs New Zealand - ODI Series

Surely you like him now @Sproj

I think we just found our batting all-rounder..

Wow, great fightback whatever the result.

Surely you like him now @Sproj

I think we just found our batting all-rounder..

Haha in my defense, I never said I did or didn't rate him, I just don't like him but this is epic. I really hope he gets them home. Any bet Mitch Marsh's 'injury' might suddenly be 'worse than first thought'?

Run rate needed under 6 an over BUT only one wicket in hand.

NOT OUT!! Stoinis stoically stays strong to sail safely to safety, such suspense!

...6!!! BHQ cant handle this, just deafening silence in here!

50 run 10th wicket partnership with a massive contribution of 0 from Hazlewood. This is one of the best innings I've seen. I can't stand the bloke but boy I respect this!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hazlewood run-out, NZ win by 6!

So, Australia's best XI:

1. Warner
2. Head
3. Smith (c)
4. Lynn
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis/Marsh
7. Wade
8. Faulkner
9. Cummins
10. Starc
11. Hazlewood

??

Don't think I'll ever forgive Hazlewood for that.. **** me, just stand your ground you big loaf, they have 7 fielders in the circle!!

This is a good time to bring up the fact that Stoinis averages 36 in FC w/ 4x 100's & 16x 50's..

I'd be getting him on the plane to India, I rate him so much higher than Mitch Marsh it's not funny. Marsh is probably a better bowler, but we're playing in India, neither of them are going to be bowling more than 10-15 overs an innings regardless.

So, Australia's best XI:

1. Warner
2. Head
3. Smith (c)
4. Lynn
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis/Marsh
7. Wade
8. Faulkner
9. Cummins
10. Starc
11. Hazlewood

??

I'm still yet to see a convincing innings from Lynn in ODIs to suggest he warrants a spot in the ODI team full time. He had a golden opportunity in his first match but threw it away with a slog shot when it wasn't needed.

I'm still yet to see a convincing innings from Lynn in ODIs to suggest he warrants a spot in the ODI team full time. He had a golden opportunity in his first match but threw it away with a slog shot when it wasn't needed.

Stoinis also got four in his first innings and look at him now. Lynn is a star, if only his body would let him prove it consistently.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.