Australia vs NZ Test Build-Up. TEAMS ANNOUNCED

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
I'm not bothered by Lyon's selection, I think the top centres are all pretty much on par this season so far so whoever was selected sits OK with me. But Gallen???? WTF???.

Happy also to see Shillington there. Seriously if he comes on the market I would love to see him in a Broncos jersey.

Myles has joined the squad as 18th man according to mx.

The Rock said:
Bannermania said:
Titans snubbed. what a joke.

Who would you seriously have from the Titans? The only one I can think of is Luke Bailey if any.
Luke Bailey and Mark Minichello have been guns lately. But I would have assumed that a top 2 team would have a little bit more representation.

They play ordinary football, hence none of the players stand out. Bailey and MInichiello are the only ones who could be considered, but even then, they're just carbon copy footballers and the guys they have picked have more to their games.

Coxy said:
They play ordinary football, hence none of the players stand out. Bailey and MInichiello are the only ones who could be considered, but even then, they're just carbon copy footballers and the guys they have picked have more to their games.
Not necessarily. But I see your point. Great for us anyway, near full strength side this weekend.

Bannermania said:
Coxy said:
Not necessarily. But I see your point. Great for us anyway, near full strength side this weekend.

Bingo, don't complain!

How many are in city country though?
Minichiello and Laffranchi, to answer my own question. LOL

The Rock said:
Minicheillo is a back rower, and there are shit loads of them waiting in line for a green and gold jumper. S

Titans weren't snubbed.

And Bailey?

Bailey's the only one who realistically had a chance. That said, he's a very generic prop, whereas I think they see a bit more x-factor in Shillington.

The Rock said:
Look at the Aus team and tell me where he could fit? There COULD be an argument for him on the bench but even then it's arugable. So if it's arguable then it can't be a snub.

I suppose you could consider it a snub given Bailey has been the go forward man for the team running 2nd, while Shillington plays less minutes and for a team that's running, what 13th?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.