Australia vs Pakistan - ODI Series

Pathetic to leave Khawaja out. (unless he was rested) That batting lineup is fairly shaky with him not there. **** one of the allrounders off and slot him in at 3.
Which one? Both pretty valuable

There is three all rounders. Maxwell, Marsh and Faulkner. Considering Marsh & Faulkner are very similar it would be one of them.
Faulkner's off-cutters?/ Slower ball is very good and he is the Finisher, While Marsh's batting is very powerful and does get runs in the Odi format. His bowling is good but not integral.
Depends if you want to focus on bowling/Faulkner or Hitting/Marsh

Both Faulkner and Marsh deserve to be there.

Khawaja is being rested. The players will all be rotated in the series. Hopefully the limited overs only guys get every game.

Bit rough on Khawaja, but I guess Maxwell plays to give the 4 quicks a game. I guess Khawaja will come in for Maxwell when Zampa plays as the spinner.

His poor fielding, poor running between wickets and no bowling will always cost him in OD selection.

At least Lynn made more than Smith and Warner

Wade playing a great innings. Stanlake has his second ever list A run.

On a side note, Bangladesh is smashing NZ in a TEST IN NZ!!

Great innings this by Wade, getting a competitive total for the team.

Anyone see Pakistan's caught behind review off Stanlake despite him not even being in the same ballpark as the ball effectively?

That was a magnificent review, identical to one of theirs in the test series.

I'm loving Amir's tantrums as well, too bad that was his last over.

Wade gets a very well deserved ton off the last ball. His best innings!

That was really well deserved for Wade, and well played by Billy.

Too bad Maxwell just can't help himself.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Painin the Haas
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.