Australian Bandwagon

Re: NZ Bandwagon

This thread is WRONG. THe Wrongedest wrong that ever there was.

I'd rather bowl underarm than support NZ or Great Brittain.....

i know it sucks, but i feel like if im supporting australia, im supporting nsw with a few storm queenslanders (not real qlders).

Who cares what state they are from. ultimately they are Aussies!!

pennywisealfie said:
i know it sucks, but i feel like if im supporting australia, im supporting nsw with a few storm queenslanders (not real qlders).

Storm - NRL.

NSW/Qld - State of Origin

Australian - test/world cup

Carn Penny - as a soccer fan surely you'd know there are big differences between supporting players/clubs at different times!

Beads6 said:

But don't you see? It doesn't matter that they are Australians, ultimately they're Blues!

Culhwch said:
Beads6 said:

But don't you see? It doesn't matter that they are Australians, ultimately they're Blues!

SO!!!! anyone cheering against Australia who is an Aussie is off there scone!!!!!!!

mick! said:
pennywisealfie said:

Storm - NRL.

NSW/Qld - State of Origin

Australian - test/world cup

Carn Penny - as a soccer fan surely you'd know there are big differences between supporting players/clubs at different times!

i dunno hey. its kinda different with league & soccer. I already loved the socceroos, well before there was an a-league, or even before i started watching NSL in the old days. The Socceroos are my 2nd favourite in sports teams i support.

but broncos are by far number 1. In the past few years, while my love for the broncos has strengthened. my love for rugby league has waned. I only watched a handful of games this season that werent Broncos or Origin games and for that matter, i barely cared about origin.

I dont like any other team in the NRL one bit, i dislike any player who doesnt play for the broncos besides Petch, Thurston, Wiki & Pricey.

So when the Australian selectors only pick 2 broncos, when at least thaiday should be in the team, and dickheads like slater, smith, crocker, watmough etc. are in the team, then im not too thrilled to support the aussies. so why not support an underdog and cheer on beastwood and bennett with the kiwis.

only thing thats making me have 2 minds about it is, wanting to see locky captain a world cup winning team.

Why would you cheer for Australia, when it's so clearly obvious that they will destroy every team? Admittedly, in the GF; which will see Australia face England, you would cheer for Australia.

However, for the rest of the tournament, cheering for Australia is flogging a dead horse and quite simply...boring.

pennywisealfie said:
I only watched a handful of games this season that werent Broncos or Origin games and for that matter, i barely cared about origin.

Welcome to the dark side pennywise :P

Hammo said:
Why would you cheer for Australia, when it's so clearly obvious that they will destroy every team? Admittedly, in the GF; which will see Australia face England, you would cheer for Australia.

However, for the rest of the tournament, cheering for Australia is flogging a dead horse and quite simply...boring.

[eusa_eh Surely you jest.

Hammo said:
Why would you cheer for Australia, when it's so clearly obvious that they will destroy every team?

Agree completely, and that's why I'll be cheering for NSW in next year's State of Origin. Queensland are just so relentlessly dicking the useless princesses from down south that it's getting monotonous and boring.

Go NSW!

Tall poppy syndrome Hammo!

Hammo's Hypocritical Haters HQ!

I would cheer for the Aussies, if they didn't have so many dirty grubs in their team.

Cam "grapples" Smith,
Darren "I didn't tackle him Sir...oh noes I did" Lockyer,
Izzy "Leap at the end of every set" Falou,
Anthony "Screw you Tonga" Topou,
Billy "It's my party & I'll slide if I want to" Slater,
Brett "Klingon" Stewart,
Glenn "lucky my bro's here cuz I would've never got this gig" Stewart,
Paul "what you say c*nt!? I'll fu*kin' stab you" Gallen,
Justin "take this ref!" Hodges,
Josh "cheers Manly GF winners! Got me a jersey" Perry and;
David "I made it cuz I grew a beard & got a cool nick" Williams.

:roll: :roll: So predictable.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Love it!

Klingon Stewart! That's awesome!

cmon the aussies!

Hammo said:
I would cheer for the Aussies, if they didn't have so many dirty grubs in their team.

Cam "grapples" Smith,
Darren "I didn't tackle him Sir...oh noes I did" Lockyer,
Izzy "Leap at the end of every set" Falou,
Anthony "Screw you Tonga" Topou,
Billy "It's my party & I'll slide if I want to" Slater,
Brett "Klingon" Stewart,
Glenn "lucky my bro's here cuz I would've never got this gig" Stewart,
Paul "what you say c*nt!? I'll fu*kin' stab you" Gallen,
Justin "take this ref!" Hodges,
Josh "cheers Manly GF winners! Got me a jersey" Perry and;
David "I made it cuz I grew a beard & got a cool nick" Williams.

:roll: :roll: So predictable.

That's LOLZoriffic. However, it should be Brett "Downie" Stewart.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.