Australian Bandwagon

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Im as aussie as anyone and cant wait to see australia tear teams apart. go locky, hunt and boyd! and also to petch!!! go australia, i would never go against them ever

Re: NZ Bandwagon

Yeah I don't actually mind them too much...

What I would probably like is that they play us in the final (where they lose obviously)... or get beaten in the game preceeding the final by England... so we can beat them.

I'm actually gonna get on the England bandwagon _woohoo_ :twisted: Although I hope the Kiwis go alright too, but I have a feeling they will be poor.

To be honest I hope that all the underdogs go alright, international league could use a shake up like that

Yeah!! Australia for the wooden spoon!!!!11!!!!1!!!!fivethousand!!!!111

Penny and anyone else on the bandwagon, you need to be reported to the federales with those anti-Aussie comments.

CARN Straya! Although I will have a soft spot for Tonga (dark horses) and Ireland - anyone whose name is Wayne Kerr deserves a medal in my books.

I'm actually hoping a country other than Australia win the world cup, just for the sake of the game.

1. Go Aussies.

2. Go Wales!!

That is all.

I would rather put my rod in a sheep than support the Kiwis!

Sure I'll hop on. I'll get behind any team that can end Australia's strangle hold on International rugby league (if there is even such a thing these days)

Is no one ever going to say anything when I say Go Wales? Lol, I'll sit by myself then.

In all seriousness, go the Irish!

If you keep saying Go Wales, the Japanese will want to put a team in.

I am on the Irish bandwagon due to ancestry.

I'm on many bandwagons;

Kumuls, Kiwis, Tongans, Samoans.

IMO, it's almost UNAUSTRALIAN to be going for the Kangaroos!!!!! Ironic huh?

Mm...no SBW...woohoo! Go Kiwis! Unleash the Beast!

i think the tongans are an outside chance, they have a good squad

Coxy said:
If you keep saying Go Wales, the Japanese will want to put a team in.

Dad jokes coming along very well Coxy icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Astro
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.