Australian Team

But Hayne's an incumbent...can't possibly have played himself out of the Test team...surely :P

Boyd hasn't blown opportunities as easy as Morris has.

He also plays better with Inglis beside him.

Hayne is a much more talented player than Morris.

Just like Brett Morris showed last night...and in the Four Nations.

At least Hayne has done something constructive at rep. level.

Well without Hodges around Lyon is the best right centre in the game.

They weren't just dropped balls, they were bombed tries and they're all Brett Morris' fault.

On the wing, Hayne doesn't have that kind of responsibility that often harms his game. And he'll be on the left where he is actually comfortable.

The Rock said:
stupid kicks, stupid over the sideline passes, preditable chip kicks, lazy defence and random errors?? Seriously?

Hayne has played 15 good games in the last 2 years and all of a sudden he should be a certainty for a wing position in the Aus team over a prolific try scoring, genuine winger like Morris? Oh...my...god.
I'm not saying it's right, or that I agree with it, but I'm certain if it came down to a choice of Hayne or Morris, they would go with Hayne 3 gazillion percent of the time.

And seriously, Boyd has done more than enough to earn himself a jumper over Morris. I don't think he's that much of an incumbent that the selectors would have such a problem with leaving him out. It would be criminal not to reward Boyd with a test jumper. And this is coming from someone who doesn't particularly care for him one way or another.

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Ingliss
4. Lyon
5. Morris
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Civo
9. Smith
10. Shillington
11. Myles
12. Thaiday
13. Bird
14. Scott
15. Lewis
16. Hannant
17. Harrison

1. Slater
2. Boyd
3. Inglis
4. Tonga
5. Morris or Hayne
6. Lockyer
7. Thurston
8. Shillington
9. Smith
10. Civo
11. Myles
12. Thaiday
13. Gallen

14. Scott
15. Hannant
16. Bird
17. Harrison

At the moment I'm thinking something like this:
1.Slater
2.Boyd
3.Inglis
4.Tonga
5.Morris
6.Lockyer
7.Thurston
8.Scott
9.Smith
10.Civoniceva
11.Myles
12.Thaiday
13.Harrison

14.Lewis
15.Hannant
16.Shillington
17.Bird

Gallen, Learoyd-Lahrs and Watmough would be pushing for Myles/Harrison/Bird's spots.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.