Australias 31-man World Cup squad

i would like to see us take 3 or 4, depending on Kewells fitness. since we only ever seem to play with 1 anyway.

I hope for Australias sake that Brett Holman doesn't get too much of a run. The bloke is absolutely shite.

Brett Holman is the shittest player on the planet.

hes better than me

No Ronaldinho for Brazil, no Cambiasso or Zanetti in the Argentine squad, no Benzema for France. Interesting stuff...

Brazil's squad is pretty poor. Italy have quite a good one though.

Also, apparently Henry's been dropped from the France squad because a drug scandal or something?

Happened overnight.

2e1uog9.jpg

ningnangnong said:
Also, apparently Henry's been dropped from the France squad because a drug scandal or something?

Happened overnight.

2e1uog9.jpg

lol saw that a few weeks ago [icon_lol1.

Have a look at this ning, saw it last night. Happens about 30 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmzBxxiQ-Q

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Love to see Italy win, but it will be Brazil, Spain or Germany. I know people will be like wtf at germany but think about it, when was the last time they have had a super strong squad in a major tournament? and besides euro 2000, when was the last time they failed to perform in one as well?

pennywisealfie said:
Love to see Italy win, but it will be Brazil, Spain or Germany. I know people will be like wtf at germany but think about it, when was the last time they have had a super strong squad in a major tournament? and besides euro 2000, when was the last time they failed to perform in one as well?

Agree about Germany penny. They are so focused and up for it every time. They will go far. I think Brazil will probably win tbh... I have a feeling Spain might choke.

Scotty said:
pennywisealfie said:

Agree about Germany penny. They are so focused and up for it every time. They will go far. I think Brazil will probably win tbh... I have a feeling Spain might choke.

Spain are perennial chokers. I'd like to see them do something ONCE before I die.

They won Euro08 lol

This comp sorta has a feeling of now or never about it for Spain. With the squad they have they should tear it up.

its the best Spain squad ever imo.

with the form of robben and sneijder I reckon Holland may give it a real shake. They a little light on in defence tho.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • broncoscope
  • Gaz
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • scobie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.