Australia's World Cup Team

I think they will run with something like this: (barring injuries i don't know about)

1. Slater
2. Hayne
3. Jennings
4. Inglis
5. Morris/Taufua
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. Gallen
11. Myles
12. Bird
13. Parker

14. DCE
15. Watmough
16. Hoffman/Lewis/Cordner/G Stewert (possible bolter out of the GF teams)
17. Fifita

I loathe the idea of Taufua playing for Australia. his positioning in attack is rubbsih. the number of times he messes up plays by standing too flat or overrunning Matai is ridiculous, especially for a player supposedly on the cusp of rep football.

he is just 2013's version of Uate before Uate got shown up in Origin. he busts tackles like its nobodies business and makes great yards but he has no finesse or polish or intelligence to his game at all, just raw power.

I loathe the idea of Taufua playing for Australia. his positioning in attack is rubbsih. the number of times he messes up plays by standing too flat or overrunning Matai is ridiculous, especially for a player supposedly on the cusp of rep football.

he is just 2013's version of Uate before Uate got shown up in Origin. he busts tackles like its nobodies business and makes great yards but he has no finesse or polish or intelligence to his game at all, just raw power.

Only Uate is more talented IMO.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.