Back to Work!

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Pre-season starts today, no Corvo but plenty of testing to do.

Pre-season starts today, no Corvo but plenty of testing to do.

I heard that this morning on the radio as well.

Let's go Broncos......!!

Woot woot. Can't wait to hear about some of the results

I am ready for next season, has the cricket finished yet:questionmark:

it may as well have

Few more weeks of RL World Cup, then Christmas preparations, New Year/January recovery/Australia Day, February Auckland Nines, then trial games then back into it in March!

Geez it's a tough schedule for the elite players isn't it?

I thought Hannant looked pretty fit in first gallery at Broncos.com.au, maybe the fittest I've ever seen him. Hopefully with Macca being officially the fittest at the club, we'll see him playing 80mins next year.

I thought Hannant looked pretty fit in first gallery at Broncos.com.au, maybe the fittest I've ever seen him. Hopefully with Macca being officially the fittest at the club, we'll see him playing 80mins next year.

00089347-Photo.jpg

00089350-Photo.jpg

And 3 of our Origin hopefuls...

00089351-Photo.jpg

Who is that with Maranta and Gillett on the right of the pic?

It'll be interesting to see the transformation in the players after Corvo has had them for a while.

Players like Hannant, Thaiday and Hala should benefit the most i'd expect.

I still can't believe that muppet maranta is still at the club.

when the Broncos made an agreement with Griffin to be head coach part of the agreement was that we had to adopt a disadvantaged player for charity.

when the Broncos made an agreement with Griffin to be head coach part of the agreement was that we had to adopt a disadvantaged player for charity.

If that is case talk about overkill...

Active Now

• Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.