Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Bathurst Weekend.

1413021763.jpg

Any fans?

Used to be into it when I was a youngster. Haven't really paid attention to the V8s over the last few years.

Gonna try and tune in for a bit tomorrow. Watching the top ten shootout at the moment!

Enjoyed that way more than I thought I would! Exciting stuff.

Fabian Coulthard's missus isn't bad.

@Nashy, are you a fan of having the Mercs, Neesarns and sole Volvo in the competition these days?

Last edited:
Not really fussed. They look badass and go fast.

Volvos are pretty woeful in the rain, which can be pretty good too watch.

So yeah, the race is suspended!

Some of these in the pits interviews make me cringe hard.

These guys are involved in the biggest race of the year, and seconds after a critical moment for their team, there's a guy in their face with a mic asking questions. I know this is the way all sports are going, but geez, give 'em a break.

What a weird race. Racebto the end was awesome, and Whincup is a stubborn ****.

Fuckin FPR.

Whincup's ego.. ignores his engineer pleading with him to save fuel so they can at least finish on the podium and what does he do? does a bunch of quali style laps trying to pull out a gap to Chaz, sucked in running out of fuel and finishing out of the limelight.

Him and Vettel are two peas in a pod, thankfully Vettel is getting his arse handed to him by Ricciardo this year.

Last edited:
Yep, that was absolute stubbornness. I hope the team absolutely gave it to him. It doesn't matter who you are, you are in that car, racing for a team. And he fucked it by being a ****.

I don't have much interest in cars or motorsports. It was on tv and I basically ended up watching the last 30 laps while eating dinner. Interesting finish. You have to feel for the guy who stalled his car in the pits.

Was glad to see Mostert win over whingecup. Suck shit to that judas Van Gisbergen to. That's what you when you betray us

It's Bathurst weekend!

Also, fucking keen for when the V8s make their way to Newcastle at the end of November. Will be huge for Newy, and it's going to be amazing seeing these cars absolutely flying around roads I've regularly driven. It's already meant they've ripped up and re-done a lot of the roads in the CBD, which were desperately in need of some work.

Here's the track layout:

BATHURST WEEKEND!

Got my pass mark for tomorrow, the missus knows that anything beginning with "Can you" will be answered with a flat out "NO".

Hopefully The Giz can get 888 back on the top of the podium. However, it looks like the Falcons have a whole shit tonne of speed this weekend.

I'm sitting here waiting for Newy. It's going to be awesome

THe new V6T for next year sounds pretty fuckin' awesome.

These Falcons are unreal.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.