Bathurst 1000

I haven't watched a full Supercars race in a long time, but I watched all of today's.

I was always going to watch some of it (like yesterday) because it was in Newy, but what a bloody gripping end to the season! So much drama.

Happy Bathurst Day. Yesssss

Cam Waters not too happy with Chaz Mostert.

And then in the background on the Fox Sports coverage, you can hear a 'sorry mate, just got FUCKED UP BY A FUCKING TEAM-MATE'.

Hahaha.

Cam Waters not too happy with Chaz Mostert.

And then in the background on the Fox Sports coverage, you can hear a 'sorry mate, just got FUCKED UP BY A FUCKING TEAM-MATE'.

Hahaha.

Yeah two years running that Chaz has taken them out of the race. Going to be an awkward team lunch.

Imagine looking in both rear view mirrors, and in each mirror you see a different Red Bull car. I'd deadset pullover and cry.

Ahhhhh ****. Ya don't want ya wheel to fall off.

Still goes alright on three wheels.

Here I am worrying about my car scraping going up my driveway, and old mate PD has just done a lap around Mount Panorama on his splitter.

Are you serious? That's it, a wheel, rotor and pad change, and it's fine. FMD.

Here I am worrying about my car scraping going up my driveway, and old mate PD has just done a lap around Mount Panorama on his splitter.

You imagine getting panel work fixed that fast through insurance?

Getting a bit moist out there.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.