Battle for the Wooden Spoon

If we keep playing like we did tonight, the spoon is ours to lose.
Nah, won't win the spoon. They will finish somewhere between 7th and 11th. They have a pretty decent schedule in the second half of the season. Things will improve for this side. They have to.

I haven’t read the whole thread but is there serious discussion that we are a chance of getting the wooden spoon?

I haven’t read the whole thread but is there serious discussion that we are a chance of getting the wooden spoon?
Well, we're back at equal bottom of the table and we just had almost 40 points put on us, so yeah, it's probably more likely than making the eight.

Stand still while I get my crystal ball. It's lodged up your arse.
You're having it both ways again, easy choice but still the weak path.

I'll be first in line to point out the bullshit of this thread if we don't get the wooden spoon.

You better be ready to own it if we don't.

You ready?

You're having it both ways again, easy choice but still the weak path.

I'll be first in line to point out the bullshit of this thread if we don't get the wooden spoon.

You better be ready to own it if we don't.

You ready?

An old girl friend of mine had a chihuahua. You'd bend over to talk to it and it would go off its head yapping at you.

An old girl friend of mine had a chihuahua. You'd bend over to talk to it and it would go off its head yapping at you.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Talking about old girlfriends kind of indicates how deep you are. Keep digging mate, you'll get to where you need to be soon.

I believe we're on the same page, we want to win. My only point is sticking up for a team that's less than a season under a new coach. Give it time, forget the losses and focus on the positives. You wanted Kody gone, he's gone. Did you expect a huge win by us immediately? If yes, you were wrong and unqualified to comment further.

Talk to me next season about progress.

You didn't answer any of my questions. Talking about old girlfriends kind of indicates how deep you are. Keep digging mate, you'll get to where you need to be soon.

I believe we're on the same page, we want to win. My only point is sticking up for a team that's less than a season under a new coach. Give it time, forget the losses and focus on the positives. You wanted Kody gone, he's gone. Did you expect a huge win by us immediately? If yes, you were wrong and unqualified to comment further.

Talk to me next season about progress.

You need to lurk more

You need to lurk more
Ok man, ok.

You seem to deflect a lot. You never seem to answer questions put to you.

We all want to win, every game, but it's just not feasible or plausible.

New coach, give it time.

This place gets wild after a shellacking, doesn’t it?

It’s been getting wild since 2016. This season just seems to be the peak which hopefully means it starts to trough next season.

With Macca out for at least a month, and hopefully life, seems the spoon is beyond our reach. And thanks to the injection of the God of Men, Jake Turpin, we might have a shot at making the eight, and maybe even the title.

The Broncos are great again.

Last edited:
With the Titans beating the Panthers, our beloved Broncos now find themselves at equal bottom of the table in points. Let's forget about trying to make the eight and get excited about the possibility of picking up our first Wooden Spoon.

Who do you see as our main threat?
So McHunt are you starting to think this post/thread was a little premature?

Edit: Fixed Spelling

Last edited by a moderator:
We were bottom of the table before Macca got injured.
It helps that the rest of the forwards are playing with more energy and intensity now too. Why do you make every thread and almost every post about Macca? You are absolutely fixated on him.
The point here is that it was far too early in the season for you to be carrying on about us getting the wooden spoon. It was never going to happen and you just embarrassed yourself.

It helps that the rest of the forwards are playing with more energy and intensity now too. Why do you make every thread and almost every post about Macca? You are absolutely fixated on him.
The point here is that it was far too early in the season for you to be carrying on about us getting the wooden spoon. It was never going to happen and you just embarrassed yourself.

I changed my mind when Macca got injured and tipped us to win ever since. Did you?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.