Battle of the Worst Commentators

Big Pete said:
Alright guys, join team Greg Alexander.

Seriously he is by far the most obnoxious commentator to ever grace the game.

+1.

Alexander by a mile.

Weird that two commentators I don't mind are in the final. Alexander for his tendency to whinge.

Again, Fittler in a landslide. Brandy might be annoying, but at least he has half a brain in his head.

Emma said:
Again, Fittler in a landslide. Brandy might be annoying, but at least he has half a brain in his head.

^ This.

I don't think anything can redeem Fittler after his "hurr durrrr are we on? Derp derp"

I counter that statement with at least Fittler doesn't take himself so seriously...

Alexander reminds me of Peter (off Family Guy) after he won a game of trivial pursuit. All he does is talk down to people and players, bags out the referee's (and goes overboard) and if anybody dare disagrees with him he'll act like they're retarded for having a different view to him.

I'd still have Mark 'Çhange the channel' Braybrook and David Morrow...

And that concludes the first of the Summer battles. A worthy final with a 6-5 margin to the winner.

The Broncos HQ worst commentator is Greg Alexander.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Stay tuned for the next battle happening in the next few days.

Disappointed Fittler didn't win, but 2nd is still a creditable result!! ;-)

Alexander? Oh yeh he's the worrrrrrrrrst.

Honestly Fox commentators for the LOSS. I don't have FOX anymore and I must say I don't miss the commentary. Anyone decent on FOX now?

Professor47 said:
Alexander? Oh yeh he's the worrrrrrrrrst.

Honestly Fox commentators for the LOSS. I don't have FOX anymore and I must say I don't miss the commentary. Anyone decent on FOX now?

No worse than the simpletons on Nein (excluding Sterling).

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.