BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat really need to win this one but they have a habit of plucking losses out of nowhere.

Well that looks like game on that ball. Used to losing these ones though.

And a dropped catch...yep this side can do anything to lose a close one.

How do you not effect a run out there? Man, this team cannot handle pressure.

Well there you go, another loss from almost certain victory.

I thought Bazley did a wonderful job with the ball, gave the Heat a shot when the Sixers had the game all but won. Had they taken their chances, they were a chance of snatching victory, but they couldn't replicate their efforts from the other night.

A bit harsh on the Heat tonight from a lot of people. Important toss to win I reckon. When it’s not a true wicket it can be hard to set a good total particularly if you lose early wickets. However, when chasing you know exactly what to do. Once again I reckon the new power play rule cost the Heat tonight. Would have been tougher for 6ers if those overs were 5 & 6 instead of 15 & 16.
Heat did a great effort to make it go that deep. However, will be kicking themselves for missing some chances.

A bit harsh on the Heat tonight from a lot of people. Important toss to win I reckon. When it’s not a true wicket it can be hard to set a good total particularly if you lose early wickets. However, when chasing you know exactly what to do. Once again I reckon the new power play rule cost the Heat tonight. Would have been tougher for 6ers if those overs were 5 & 6 instead of 15 & 16.
Heat did a great effort to make it go that deep. However, will be kicking themselves for missing some chances.

It might be harsh but when the game was on the line and the key moments came, they once again choked. A dropped catch and two easy run outs missed in the space of three balls really could have and should have won them the game right there.

As good as they can be, Stekkers and Gregory are proving far too expensive. You can’t win many games when your have 6-8 overs going at 10+ rpo and only taking 1 wicket

It might be harsh but when the game was on the line and the key moments came, they once again choked. A dropped catch and two easy run outs missed in the space of three balls really could have and should have won them the game right there.
I agree. In years past though, we lose that game in the 16th over or we get bowled out for 120.

Jhye Richardson is dominating this comp. Leading wicket taker going at just over 6 an over.

Last edited:
Hales is in serious form

Chris Green is genuinely the best looking bloke I've ever seen.

I don't rate McAndrew at all. Cost his team here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.