CRICKET BBL|12

Google scores giving Heat a <50% chance of winning when Honart needs 11 an over...sounds about right lol.

Johnson closes it out and we win by 12 ... and into the top 5 overtaking Hobart and Adelaide

Unfortunately Josh Brown looks to be Max Bryant 2.0.
Good recovery after a sluggish start. If Neser can do some early damage this is a more than defendable total.

You can't hit 60 off 30 or whatever he did that time every innings, that one time he did though he put the game out of reach and it didn't strike me as a lucky innings

Can't recall Bryant doing that, Bryant will need a lot of luck to pull that sort of thing off

Most importantly, the Heat have got some momentum now and are learning how to win finally, this run is super important for them moving forward. They aren’t losing the ones they should be closing out now.

You can't hit 60 off 30 or whatever he did that time every innings, that one time he did though he put the game out of reach and it didn't strike me as a lucky innings

Can't recall Bryant doing that, Bryant will need a lot of luck to pull that sort of thing off
Bryant has been at the Heat a while and has had his moments. It is his inconsistency that has been his downfall along with his poor shot selection at crucial times.
Brown isn’t there yet, but it is concerned ing he hasn’t been able to produce another big innings.

Alright time for another team list, if I’m picking an experimental Aussie T20 side today, I’m now going:

1. Finch (c)
2. Green
3. Hardie
4. Renshaw
5. Inglis (wk)
6. David
7. Sams
8. J.Richardson
9. Green
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

Alright time for another team list, if I’m picking an experimental Aussie T20 side today, I’m now going:

1. Finch (c)
2. Green
3. Hardie
4. Renshaw
5. Inglis (wk)
6. David
7. Sams
8. J.Richardson
9. Green
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

I think Renshaw is a good pick, the run accumulator role is something that gets overlooked I feel. Someone who can hit gaps, run hard, get 2's. You do that every ball in an over it's a 12 run over, the boundaries aren't always easy to clear.

1. Finch (c)
2. Green
3. Hardie
4. Renshaw
5. Inglis (wk)
6. David
7. Sams
8. J.Richardson
9. Green
10. Hazlewood
11. Zampa

No M Short if you're going experimental?

Bryant has been at the Heat a while and has had his moments. It is his inconsistency that has been his downfall along with his poor shot selection at crucial times.
Brown isn’t there yet, but it is concerned ing he hasn’t been able to produce another big innings.
The frustrating thing with Bryant is that he will absolutely smoke them to all parts with beautiful technical shots.... and then just get out.

He can go over extra cover so it's not all just mid wicket slogs, but for whatever reason he has no smarts about his batting.

No M Short if you're going experimental?

Yeah that’s the one I really wasn’t sure on and went Finch purely because he provides experience and leadership in such an experimental side. But certainly if you wanted to go Short instead, there’s absolutely no argument from me.

Unfortunately Josh Brown looks to be Max Bryant 2.0.
Good recovery after a sluggish start. If Neser can do some early damage this is a more than defendable total.

Give him time, he's not even full time and was playing club cricket a few weeks ago. Bryant has been given 55 games.

It's a great reward for being the best 20/20 batsman in Brisbane and he will improve.

Give him time, he's not even full time and was playing club cricket a few weeks ago. Bryant has been given 55 games.

It's a great reward for being the best 20/20 batsman in Brisbane and he will improve.

Is he full time now?

The frustrating thing with Bryant is that he will absolutely smoke them to all parts with beautiful technical shots.... and then just get out.

He can go over extra cover so it's not all just mid wicket slogs, but for whatever reason he has no smarts about his batting.

I reckon that's the Heat in a nutshell, we've never really adapted or had players capable of batting smart. Batting smart would be getting your boundary an over and hitting a few singles unless you get a ball that says "hit me".

For us, we try to get 200+ every game, or at least we did under Lynn.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • john1420
  • Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • heartly87
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncoscope
  • Alec
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.