CRICKET BBL|12

That is more disappointing than getting flogged. We were in a winning position ffs

You gotta be fucking kidding me - Cooper Connolly ?!?

Hahahahah yeah let's keep going with teh full and pace on... except this time I'll go above his fucking hip with third man up...

what a fucking numpty performance from Neser and the captain to destroy this game from a winning position

Man, I don't care about the loss, that was a great final. You want a huge game to be that competitive, little decisions here or there having big consequences. Get to see a new kid announce himself on the big stage. The crowd is rocking.

Thoroughly enjoyable game of cricket.

That was the bowling equivalent of the Hobart loss. Completely fell apart in the last 4 overs.

I guess we can only but be proud of the boys. We didn't expect them to get this far. And we shouldn't have been in the game at that late stage.
Yeah just getting to the final and being within a few balls of winning is an insane achievement after the start (and honestly, the last few seasons) they had. Maybe its a good sign for QLD sport this yea?

Should of bowled mcsweeny. Don't understand why you wouldn't especially from last game.

Worst thing about losing is that fucking disgraceful fucking haircut will be everywhere

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.