CRICKET BBL|12

Public Service Announcement... Fox League currently playing Broncos vs Cows 2016... aka the one we win when Milf kicks a 40m field goal and JT has a massive sook

To be fair, the game wouldn't have been close if Perth didn't have their share of implosions.

The Heat just didn't play well enough. They fell apart during the Power Surge and bowled poorly at the death. They rode their luck for so long and eventually it had to come undone.

Glad for the kid but it's so Brisbane Heat to have a 19 year old who has faced 11 balls all tournament start pounding them into the stands from ball 1

Another thing, I don't think Perth lost a single player to rep duties meanwhile we've lost a key bowler and 3 key batsman. They need to get the scheduling right or people are just going to lose interest

Bazley man, just can't trust him. Really should try to squeeze an over out of McSweeney.
… great to reflect on this now and it very well for mine would have been the difference.

Im so beyond proud but at the same time so beyond disgraced that’s the sort of way we choose to finish a stunning finals and back season effort. I’d back most first grade club sides to get over the line with 40 from 20. All time fold

Glad for the kid but it's so Brisbane Heat to have a 19 year old who has faced 11 balls all tournament start pounding them into the stands from ball 1

He's had wraps on him for some time though this kid and I tell you what, when he hits the ball it stays hit.

Another thing, I don't think Perth lost a single player to rep duties meanwhile we've lost a key bowler and 3 key batsman. They need to get the scheduling right or people are just going to lose interest

Pretty sure they're shortening it next season. Also stops high-profile players leaving for other T20 comps

The scorchers lost one, Agar to rep duties.

Not really fair that we were 3 balls away from rubbing it in everyone’s faces that we did it without our players to then when we fold use it as an excuse.

The scorchers lost one, Agar to rep duties.

Green as well although he was injured. And although not rep duties, they also lost Richardson to injury and Marsh didn't play a single game. Man they are a strong squad.

Green as well although he was injured. And although not rep duties, they also lost Richardson to injury and Marsh didn't play a single game. Man they are a strong squad.
Lance Morris as well?? He might be in the India squad

But yeah their squad is OP

Bazley stunk it up with bat and ball.

That final.over was unforgivable. He didn't move his feet and actually let a ball go without a shot with wickets in hand. 4 dot balls including his wicket in the last.

They just don't lose their local players do they?

Meanwhile the teams on the other side of the country, you see guys switching teams year to year

Meanwhile the teams on the other side of the country, you see guys switching teams year to year

I guess it is a bit like the NRL in that you know you are playing in a side that is basically making a GF every year, why leave?

They've also got Phillippe, Stoinis and Cartwright playing elsewhere... and probably more

Realistically Perth/WA should have another team... just put a Freo team in there... or have a team play out of the WACA ground.

Old schoolers might jump ship to a WACA team

That's WA cricket's only goal. Local talent only

Being the other side of the country helps a lot

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • ThomasovPreaf
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.