BBL06 Discussion

My two biggest disappointments this BBL have been Head and Zampa. They have been awful.

Head just can't get any runs or make an impact not striking the ball at all like 12 months go. He's in terrible form. 67 runs and two wickets!

Zampa again like Head not backing up last year at all. He is leaking runs and again just two wickets. It's tough gig for bowlers but last year he was accurate and intelligent with his choices using change of pace and the one that goes the other way.

As someone who had held onto Travis Head in fantasy, I feel you, he hasn't done much, surely he's due.

Abbott has been exceptional this BBL. He'd be in my side next Friday.

Anddd Head is out cheaply again. Hopefully if gets picked for Australia in the ODI's he doesn't bat like this.

Pierson out for sweet **** all again and Ross looks lost out there. Could be a long (but short) night

Now Baz is out. 3/26 after 4. Need Burns and Reardo to stay out there together

Useless. Back to our Jekyll/Hyde selves

Without Lynn smashing 80-odd the Heat's batting lineup looks frail. Credit to the Scorchers though, they know how to defend a total.

McCullum might miss the next game too due to slow over rates
He was already on a warning

Alex Ross was woeful last night. Klinger was the difference in the match. Burns up to 3 should have happened.

If Klinger was rightfully given out when he knicked one behind then the result would've been quite different.

Pierson had an off night but he's been pretty handy for us in the previous games.

Wow I am really impressed with McDermott, he has a huge range of shots and presents a beautiful full face of the bat.

Guys do yourself a favour and watch his kid bat, this is special!

He's out for 114 off 52, goodness that was special. What a player he should well turn out to be. He's got it all.

WHAT A GAME!!! Australia v South Africa in THAT game all over it again here. Unbelievable! I so wish Broad was an Aussie.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • TimWhatley
  • Rookie Alan
  • bert_lifts
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Inknition
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.