BBL06 Discussion

Cutting deserves to feel like a ****.

He's a fucking useless prick.

Disappointing for the Heat but they did show a lot of improvement from last year and did provide us with some exciting moments, just fell short at the end.

At least I can jump on the 6's bandwagon in the final, I like them because of Brad Haddin.

So Cutting bowls the only good over of his entire career and McCullum gets sucked right in.

Lynn plays, we win. Pretty simple. Just lacked some attacking punch in the middle order with the bat, Ross is garbage and shouldn't be re-signed. We also lack a death bowler. I like the combination of Steketee, Badree & Swepson, but we need someone like Laughlin in the place of Cutting, someone we can rely upon to bowl 2 of the last 4 overs in a game.

Ross's batting for 95% of the season has been diabolically awful. 17 off 28. He was on strike for nearly 5 overs and only got 17. He cost us the game well before Cutting did

Next season:

1. Pierson
2. McCullum
3. Lynn
4. Burns
5. Heazlett
6. Cutting (Pure batsman)
7. Wildermuth
8. Fill in the blank
9. Steketee
10. Swepson
11. Badree

Is McCullum still signed for next year? I thought I read somewhere that this was his last.

Should sign Steyn or something and get his Australian citizenship like the Sixers.

EDIT: Flaming

Last edited by a moderator:
How in the world was Cutting even close to playing test cricket?

Super over very exciting stuff

Using 2017 BBL form to second guess a Test squad seven years ago- interesting.

To answer your question- 46 wickets at 23 and 36 wickets at 18 for two years got him the 12th man job.

You've got Legends like Ponting, Gilchrist and Fleming in the commentary box, even another Aussie player in Mark Waugh and they get rotated and we get stuck listening to Howard non-stop. Why?

Active Now

• Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • porouian
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Scorchie
  • simplythebest
  • broncos4life
  • RodF
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Organix
  • MrMoore
  • BruiserMk1
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.