Meat77 17
broncos4life 17
Bucking Beads 13
Fozz 10
simmo77 7
Nashy 6
Hitman 3
broncospwn -1

I am the Michael Clarke of this competition... maybe I should be the Mike Hussey and retire while I'm in front? :P

Ok. Things will run a little different in the One Day series.

We'll be gambling a little in the one day series. You can use any of your existing points for each challenge. For example, if Coxy's confident he may use 20 of his points on the first challenge. If he is successful he gets 40 points, if not he loses 20 points. If Mr. Wright is successful in the challenge Mr. Wright will get all of the lost unsuccessul points.

Each match I will chose a challenge, for Example The top scorer for the match will be: "?" I'll chose 1 player from each team you can select either player if you think I'm right you can go with me. You won't lose your gambled points if you agree with me and we lose.

I will put each challenge up the day before each game.

You will be allowed to select a b) option and that option will only be accepted if your a) option is injured and left out of the game or 'rotated' at late notice.

If you have any questions use the next couple of days to ask.

Hitman got off the bottom! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I like the one day challenge but I have no doubt that I will blow all my points and end up homeless on the street blowing strangers for points.

So it's like a head to head bet then? Ie. you will ask a question like 'who will score more- Warner or Watson?' And we have to choose one?

Or am I on the SS Confused with coxy?

Nah, it will be a challenge like, choose the batsman who will have the best strike rate. You choose a player, you win you double your points, you lose, you lose your points. I can only gain points if I select the correct player and I get everyone who got it wrong points.

Hitman got off the bottom! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I like the one day challenge but I have no doubt that I will blow all my points and end up homeless on the street blowing strangers for points.
Thanks mate, I worked hard for that.

I think I know what's going on with the ODI challenge but it doesn't really matter because I'll be fighting out last place again. This means I have nothing to loose so bring it on Mister.

I'm hoping Mr Wright knows the first ODI starts in just over 2 hours.

Sorry guys, my son has been sick. Anyway:

Today's challenge.

Who will be the highest scorer for the match?

Mr. Wright chooses:

Aaron Finch & Dilshan.

Don't forget to place your bet with your tip.

Ok I'll give this a go, hope I get this right. Still a bit confused.

I've got nothing to loose, so here goes... I'll bet all my points, all 3 of them that Phil Hughes will be the highest scorer.

Does that sound right Mr Wright?

Well I'm a bit late... so I won't place any bets.

Today's challenge.

Who will take most wickets for the match?

Mr. Wright pocks: McKay or Malinga.

Scores same as before first ODI, except Hitman who now has 6 points.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Alec
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.