RUMOUR Beau Scott to the Broncos

If we are looking for a new back rower then we should be aiming for better than Beau bloody Scott

Lol, I simply don't believe this will happen, but yeah... It better not.

I will not support the Broncos if that overrated maggot pulls on the Boncs colours.

I'll preface this by saying I do not think beau Scott will ever be at the Broncos, I mean this isn't even a thing, it's just Tallis being the fuckstick that he is.

In any case, if it did happen I would be as pissed off as anyone but anyone that is saying "if he joins I'll support the Titans/stop supporting the Broncos" then why not just jump ship now? Seriously, I have no issue with people that drop a team if they do something they can't ethical stand (ripping tradies or charities off, signing rapists/perpetrators of assault etc.) but to drop your team because they sign a player you don't like based on his on field persona is ridiculous IMHO

The anti-WB brigade will go absolutely nuts if this happens. And I'll lead the charge if it does.

But I think it's a non story. The last thing we need is a second rower, particularly an old one like Scott.

Anyone who believes this is even a possibility is as blinded by their Bennett-Hating goggles as Gordon Tallis is.

I don't know why anyone would believe this.

Scott Minto is making a come back, my father brother's nephew's cousin's former room mate told me so it must be true.

There's more chance of us signing Marwan Koukash to replace Sam Thaiday than signing Beau Scott.

Last edited:
I'll preface this by saying I do not think beau Scott will ever be at the Broncos, I mean this isn't even a thing, it's just Tallis being the fuckstick that he is.

In any case, if it did happen I would be as pissed off as anyone but anyone that is saying "if he joins I'll support the Titans/stop supporting the Broncos" then why not just jump ship now? Seriously, I have no issue with people that drop a team if they do something they can't ethical stand (ripping tradies or charities off, signing rapists/perpetrators of assault etc.) but to drop your team because they sign a player you don't like based on his on field persona is ridiculous IMHO

this

can't stand so called supporters of a team that threaten to jump ship over the signing of a player they don't like, especially when it is a threat to support the titans who are full of new south welshman like greg bird, like it or not just because they may be dirty in the eyes of us queenslanders, they are still good hard players.

supporters of other clubs say justin hodges is a dirty overrated has been, that doesn't make it true it is just because they have made up their mind on him, not saying i am supportive of the beau scott signing either but just can't stand halfass fans that threaten switching teams every time they don't like a decision that they have nothing to do with, none of them ever do everyone a favour and go ahead with it

Scott Minto is making a come back, my father brother's nephew's cousin's former room mate told me so it must be true.

The legend returns.

But seriously I'd take that scenario every day of the year over that shitcunt coming. Him, Bird, Jeremy Smith, J Reynolds + Gallen are all in the same boat there. Obviously not in the same tier as your Fergo's, Lui's etc

Is his name Sergèy ?
I think I know the same bloke !

I think it'd be a great signing, we could rid ourselves of a few more bandwagoners and we'd be closer to having a more passionate, core support base.

We've already lost Beads, we could lose Sproj, Oxy, maybe even foordy could jump off seeing as he disagrees with just about everything these days. Think of it as ethnic cleansing lol

but seriously he'd be a shit signing, I hope it doesn't happen

He would be an improvement on Thaiday..

I don't want him, though. We don't need him.

I won't stop supporting the Broncos if we did sign him. You don't have to like the players. Personally, I think Parker is a bit of wanker based on some of the things I've seen..

Last edited:
I think it'd be a great signing, we could rid ourselves of a few more bandwagoners and we'd be closer to having a more passionate, core support base.

We've already lost Beads, we could lose Sproj, Oxy, maybe even foordy could jump off seeing as he disagrees with just about everything these days. Think of it as ethnic cleansing lol

but seriously he'd be a shit signing, I hope it doesn't happen

Now just wait a fucking second

It doesn't matter who the Broncos sign i will always support the Broncos ... even if i disagree with who they sign

Just so we are clear, I wouldn't really stop supporting the Broncs, just boo this moron every time he touches the ball.

Just so we are clear, I wouldn't really stop supporting the Broncs, just boo this moron every time he touches the ball.
why say it then? just makes you look like a petulant child. waaah bennett signed someone i don't like so i'm not gonna support them anymore *throws toys out of cot*

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Spoon
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • kiwibronco
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fatboy
  • achievedrap
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.