RUMOUR Beau Scott to the Broncos

Vomit.

Beau Scott and Adam Blair.

Who's next Jeremy Smith and Willie Mason?

Scotts going back to the Dragons
He doesn't want to leave Sydney

Rumour, scuttlebutt ,innuendo ,conjecture ,hypothesis, guesswork, speculation.....mmmm. Substance ?

Can't see it happening tbh, we wouldn't throw enough cash at him to get him here

Can Tallis piss off already, I honestly cringe whenever this guy opens his mouth.

So Bennett stuck up for Scott in the same breath he called the cowboys drama queens, and all of a sudden Scott is heading to the broncos?

Then he goes on to claim that the broncos are airing his dirty laundry to force Thaiday's hand in to leaving? Ummm... he is off-contract you fuckhead, we don't have to force his hand to do anything we just don't re-sign him if we don't want him

Seriously, this guy is a walking example of the dangers of head knocks to peoples cognition in later life

The only thing I can understand is the necessity to say things that generate debate. It's an essential ingredient with his work in the media. The downside is that it degrades the value of Tallis's opinions. I'm certain Tallis does not truly believe a lot of what he says but knows that he has to have people talking about his comments or he risks losing the job of commentator. Ray Hadley is a classic example, a complete fucking jibberer but stays in the job.....and some people actually think a Hadley opinion is a sound reasoned argument or perspective on things !

Haha Tallis. We're closer to signing Papalii.

The only thing I can understand is the necessity to say things that generate debate. It's an essential ingredient with his work in the media. The downside is that it degrades the value of Tallis's opinions. I'm certain Tallis does not truly believe a lot of what he says but knows that he has to have people talking about his comments or he risks losing the job of commentator. Ray Hadley is a classic example, a complete ****ing jibberer but stays in the job.....and some people actually think a Hadley opinion is a sound reasoned argument or perspective on things !

Shock jocks like Jones, Hadley and Laws only keep their jobs because they are controversial and bring publicity their station and employer. I would be stunned if many in society agree with their opinions which are just agenda driven with little to back them up.

He definitely has a hard edge.
I've always hated him with a passion.
Could learn to love him in a Bronco Jersey I suppose.

No, no, no, no, no!

I cannot imagine a Broncos jersey with that punchable face sticking out of its collar... seriously nauseating.

I will be seriously pissed if it happens

Can Tallis piss off already, I honestly cringe whenever this guy opens his mouth.

So Bennett stuck up for Scott in the same breath he called the cowboys drama queens, and all of a sudden Scott is heading to the broncos?

Then he goes on to claim that the broncos are airing his dirty laundry to force Thaiday's hand in to leaving? Ummm... he is off-contract you fuckhead, we don't have to force his hand to do anything we just don't re-sign him if we don't want him

Seriously, this guy is a walking example of the dangers of head knocks to peoples cognition in later life

Yeah I was hearing it this morning. I don't think Tallis has watched a game for the past 3 years. If the link above is what I heard this morning, then Tallis talking about "not showing Thaiday respect" is utter bullshit. If anything, Thaiday needs to work hard to show that he respects the Broncos Jersey. And him being by far one of our better forwards? For who, Queensland or the Broncos? Because Gillett, Parker, McGuire, etc have been better in all ways, and many of the forwards with less talent have at least shown the jersey more respect. Blowing out to 118kg, which, if I'm not mistaken, is around 8-10 kgs more than his playing weight, while not only entering a contract year but also being in contention for captain, is not something that can be ignored "out of respect for him".

I'll start supporting the Titans if the Broncos sign Beau Scott

Why would we let an ageing Thaiday go to accommodate an ageing Scott ??

Active Now

• Brocko
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • NSW stables
  • jarro65
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Dash
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.