Bellamy to quit as NSW Coach

Lols, put corey huges ahead of him while your at it.

Jebadude said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
I think Ennis is a good player, yes I hate him but I don't think his selfish style of play and his tendency (like Gallen in game 3) to give away penalties for doing plain stupid things suits Origin at all. Plus diving does not belong in Origin, its a mans realm and divers should not be encouraged.

You are so biased it's not funny. If Johns took a dive you'd be calling it the best chapter in his book.

Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Johns was a man on the field he would never dive so your hypothetical is pointless. But having said that I would have had a lot less respect for Johns the footballer if he was a diver. No bias here, I hate all divers especially Michelle Wu.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Jebadude said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":24lfahj6]I think Ennis is a good player, yes I hate him but I don't think his selfish style of play and his tendency (like Gallen in game 3) to give away penalties for doing plain stupid things suits Origin at all. Plus diving does not belong in Origin, its a mans realm and divers should not be encouraged.

You are so biased it's not funny. If Johns took a dive you'd be calling it the best chapter in his book.

Jeb, Jeb, Jeb, Johns was a man on the field he would never dive so your hypothetical is pointless. But having said that I would have had a lot less respect for Johns the footballer if he was a diver. No bias here, I hate all divers especially Michelle Wu.[/quote:24lfahj6]

You must hate everyone at Barcelona FC aye? [icon_razz1

Hmmm, unfortunately my beloved football and beloved football team have been plagued by diving for years. In league though it is still fairly rare and I would love to see it ridiculed and exposed before it gets to footballs levels. It is something I hate about football like every other supporter would like to see the people who do it punished better.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • kiwi2
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • Dee
  • BroncsNBundy
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • MrRobot
  • bert_lifts
  • Brotherdu
  • Painin the Haas
  • Viti
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.