Ben Hannant wants out of Dogs deal?

Haven't heard anything... but last I heard we couldn't even put forward an offer that matched his current one. Pretty unlikely that he could stay in that case, but then again I guess anything's possible!

Not going to get my hopes up, though.

I'm the same and happy to consider he is gone at least until otherwise notified, am I not right in believing all contracts can now be forwarded to the NRL? If so it would make it really unlikely, but interesting all the same. It would seem this is the first any of us have heard in regard to a change of heart, but either way I'd hope Bruno does have a quick chat to him about it.

probably just newspaper talk. he wouldnt get that price anywhere else i reckon.

I'd like to think it's more than just "media beat-up" but of course it easily could be. There is more to these things than just $$$ and it could be a case of not knowing what you had until it's gone, maybe Benny has been able to grasp what he would be leaving behind now that he had decided to leave. As Lewis and Smith did at the Panthers. If I was at the Dogs I'd like to see a contract sent to the NRL a.s.a.p. (even if it is only rumoured)

Clubs can register contracts with the NRL as of today

It would be good for the Broncos if he reneged but it is not going to help the games image one little bit!

Especially after the debacle with Smith and Lewis in the last 2 weeks and Turner 2 years ago.

With the SBW drama who could blame him for having second thoughts. Don't really care at present as he is gone as far as I'm concerned, but on saying that if there is confirmation for the right price love to keep him

bfoord said:

Pretty sure it's Wednesday the 13th... eusa_think

If it's true, I have a feeling it's got nothing to do with the Broncos. He could have had better offers from a better club, or a similar offer from the Titans or something.

Nashy said:
bfoord said:

I'm pretty sure you're right, in that it's the 13th.

The 13th is Friday though. :shock:

ningnangnong said:
Nashy said:
bfoord said:

I'm pretty sure you're right, in that it's the 13th.

The 13th is Friday though. :shock:

It's been a long, crappy Monday / Tuesday or whatever it is [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • azza.79
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.