Ben Hunt

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ben Hunt will be on 4BC at 6 PM tonight

Nice find and thanks for the heads up GCB. His certainly got lots to talk about after everything that's happened over the past week. On a personal note, I have also heard a rumour via Twitter that his going to soon announce his engagement to his gorgeous girlfriend. Would be fantastic if Ben alluded to this in the 4bc interview this evening. Looking forward to your in depth summary of the discussion GCB as I don't have the wireless unfortunately.

Last edited:
Bronco legend Michael Hancock will be on it too

Nice find and thanks for the heads up GCB. His certainly got lots to talk about after everything that's happened over the past week. On a personal note, I have also heard a rumour via Twitter that his going to soon announce his engagement to his gorgeous girlfriend. Would be fantastic if Ben alluded to this in the 4bc interview this evening. Looking forward to your in depth summary of the discussion GCB as I don't have the wireless unfortunately.

8a3.jpg

Tim Sheens to discuss the four nations as well

Tim Sheen's was impressed with his effort against PNG and the season he had, he went with that over other options south of the border.

Micky is on, his getting married and his going to be involved in the four nations. Also a 1994 kangaroo Tour reunion coming up. I like his perspective tbh, he doesn't want to see players injured like it has been, but he sees that it does open the door for new blood in the side. Michael Hancock also reveals how he felt early on in his career and earning the respect of the players like Wally Lewis by working hard first and formost.

Last edited:
With what's been happening with Hunt lately, I'm glad Broncos re-signed him when they did.

If he plays for Australia and kills it in the Four Nations, his value would skyrocket.

His dad told couriermail today that hunt was considering leaving the Broncos when hook got the flick and that if a decent offer was tabled by another club he probably would have taken it. Didn't think that he was that close to leaving.

His dad told couriermail today that hunt was considering leaving the Broncos when hook got the flick and that if a decent offer was tabled by another club he probably would have taken it. Didn't think that he was that close to leaving.

I think it's all value related.

Players dad's should shut the **** up...

If clubs like the Raiders and Sharks didn't offer him big money halfway through the season, then they are stupider than they look!!!!!

Last edited:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...up-for-australia/story-fnp0lyn6-1227090532883

“A couple of days after Hook got the sack, Ben said to me, ‘Let’s look over the fence’.

“He considered a few options. Had a good enough offer came along then, Ben would have seriously considered it.”

At the time, Hunt lashed Broncos hierarchy, saying the players should have been consulted about Griffin’s future. His disappointment spilled onto the field.

“Ben took it really tough,” Geoff recalled.

“He didn’t handle that period too well, his form dropped off for a few weeks. He was insecure at that point in time about his future at the club and he was really shattered by Hook getting the punt.

So much for "Ben was never going to leave the Broncos", sounds like if he got a decent offer elsewhere in that 3-4 week period he probably would've taken it.

Or his father is just saying that maybe as a scare tactic. ..

You can't tell me another club didn't offer him more than 400k a year ...

Hell at one point Stuart was offering anyone even remotely talented close to a million a season.

Frankly I'm glad the players didn't have a say in Griffin's sacking, they would've backed him to the hilt if it meant they could keep doing the same old same old and getting the same old results.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • cento
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Yellowfella
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.