Ben Hunt

Is GCBronco also FiH?

Nice find and thanks for the heads up GCB. His certainly got lots to talk about after everything that's happened over the past week. On a personal note, I have also heard a rumour via Twitter that his going to soon announce his engagement to his gorgeous girlfriend.

Micky is on, his getting married and his going to be involved in the four nations.

Is GCBronco also FiH?

I think you're on to something there Penny, the horrible misuse of the word "his" is evident in both posters. We've finally solved the mystery of who FiH is guys, the ruse is up GCB!

I think you're on to something there Penny, the horrible misuse of the word "his" is evident in both posters. We've finally solved the mystery of who FiH is guys, the ruse is up GCB!

You mean his both those people ???:laugh:

Frankly I'm glad the players didn't have a say in Griffin's sacking, they would've backed him to the hilt if it meant they could keep doing the same old same old and getting the same old results.

I agree, but mostly because it's an impossible situation to put a player in. Whichever way it goes, you fracture the playing group.

It's impossible for a normal player to not back the coach. Take a look at Robbie Farah to see what happens when they don't.

Sadly guys I have to inform you it's only me I have no other identities on the forum so sorry to disappoint. I know my spelling and grammar isn't upto the standard of those who are easily offended but it hasn't exactly been easy since being diagnosed at a young age of having a learning disability.

Okay, everyone has said their piece so let's revert back to the topic at hand now.

P.S I love having you around BHQ GCB :)

I didn't mean it like that man. I just saw you 2 had a back and forth and I was having a hard time figuring out who I was reading.

I don't know why his father would even mention all that, at best it makes it awkward for him when he returns to training, it really achieves nothing to say he would have gone if he could, after he's just signed a 3 year deal.

Frankly I'm glad the players didn't have a say in Griffin's sacking, they would've backed him to the hilt if it meant they could keep doing the same old same old and getting the same old results.

Absolutely. The playing group has had 4 years to show how much they playing under and for Griffin and achieved very little in that time.

Thinking they should be allowed to dictate off the field who gets the gig is hilarious. How many workplaces have a boss that was chosen by the staff?

Very few...

I don't know why his father would even mention all that, at best it makes it awkward for him when he returns to training, it really achieves nothing to say he would have gone if he could, after he's just signed a 3 year deal.

Exactly. Old man hunt needs to keep his mouth shut IMHO

Is ben managed by his Dad? if so he should take a leaf out of the professional managers book and zip it unless absolutely necessary.

Do you guys honestly think he's father goes out of his way by contacting the couriermail so that they publish his opinion? Its simply journalists asking him some questions that he happens to reply to.

Do you guys honestly think he's father goes out of his way by contacting the couriermail so that they publish his opinion? Its simply journalists asking him some questions that he happens to reply to.

Then he should think of better answers

Then he should think of better answers
What exactly was wrong with his answers. What he said is all below:

“A couple of days after Hook got the sack, Ben said to me, ‘Let’s look over the fence’.

“He considered a few options. Had a good enough offer came along then, Ben would have seriously considered it.”

“Ben took it really tough,” Geoff recalled.

“He didn’t handle that period too well, his form dropped off for a few weeks. He was insecure at that point in time about his future at the club and he was really shattered by Hook getting the punt.

“But in Ben’s heart, he loves the Broncos and I’m glad he stayed because now he is on the brink of playing for Australia.

“I’m so proud, who would have thought a kid from little Dingo would be picked for his country.”

“The only time Ben ever suggested that he could leave the Broncos was when ‘Hook’ left,” Geoff said.

So what exactly did he say wrong?

What exactly was wrong with his answers. What he said is all below:

So what exactly did he say wrong?

"Had a good enough offer come along he would have seriously considered it."

kinda like saying - "Don't worry boys we are all in this together, unless another club throws me big dollars and then I gotta thing about things"

"Had a good enough offer come along he would have seriously considered it."

kinda like saying - "Don't worry boys we are all in this together, unless another club throws me big dollars and then I gotta thing about things"
It only sounds like that if you take that line as a standalone statement. When taken with the fact that he was upset that his long time coach was fired, then it certainly doesn't have so much of a carefree, lackadaisical tone to it.

One has to consider WB's pulling power in all of this... it's annoying for some people that Hunt didn't spontaneously ejaculate when he heard the news of Hook's replacement.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Allo
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Battler
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.