Ben in hunt for Cronk's Origin role

Ben Hunt did not cost us the Grand Final. Our defence in the last minute of the game cost us the Grand Final.

Macca dummying to Parker who would have scored under the posts cost us.

We lost it well before either of those (although the missed try could've changed how we played). We played too conservative and tried to kick our way to a 4 point victory with arguably the worst kicking game in the comp

We lost it well before either of those (although the missed try could've changed how we played). We played too conservative and tried to kick our way to a 4 point victory with arguably the worst kicking game in the comp

I agree with this...

we got to a lead and tried to defend it for about the last 15 minutes ... what we needed to do was continue to play the footy that got us the lead in the first place ... it is extremely dangerous to try and defend a 4 point lead for that time frame against any team with Thurston in it

I agree with this...

we got to a lead and tried to defend it for about the last 15 minutes ... what we needed to do was continue to play the footy that got us the lead in the first place ... it is extremely dangerous to try and defend a 4 point lead for that time frame against any team with Thurston in it

Thurston actually did not have a very good game in the Grand Final. Was a bit of a joke how he won the CC medal. Granville had a barnstormer though - a former Bronco!

Hunt's spear tackle that marched NQ down the field was worse than the drop IMO, but I think we can all agree that he melted down big time. NQ can enjoy the prem though, they won't see another for a long time unless the NRL 2014 Souths them next year.

From what I read online, dragons fans aren't very keen that Hunt's signed which should say it all.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Spooky1013
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.