Ben Te'o gives it to Weidler

**** yeah!

Admiration went up tenfold. Wish more players and/or coaches had the balls to tell the Weidlers, Slothfields and Kents of this world to **** off!

P.S. It's not an attempt to evade the filter. Everyone knows who I am talking about...

Last edited by a moderator:
The media will eventually make Te'o out to be a bad person for this..

Love how Weidler tries to act all smarmy.

Should've grabbed the grub by the scruff of the neck !!

I actually have some respect for teo now. Well played Ben

Suck. Shit. Germ.

"No one likes you around here, I don't even know..." Pwned by schoolboy humour, and so true.

Haha I want to sign him back at the Broncos now. I fucking hate weidler, scummiest journo there is.

Fozzy bear didn't enjoy that too much ...

I don't blame Teo either. Wiedler only ever reports one side of the story and often never consults the other party before airing his gutter journalism. If Nine want to sponsor the game then they should rope him in because Teos not the only player that refuses to talk to him now. Just putting the accusation out there hurts peoples careers which is what he does all for his big "scoop"

Saw this last night but was too tired to post it. Absolutely fantastic.

Very well played and classy stuff from Ben there I wouldn't answer questions from an agenda driven journo myself

Haha I want to sign him back at the Broncos now. I ****ing hate weidler, scummiest journo there is.

Really?

Even lower than Rothfield and Wilson?

Very well played and classy stuff from Ben there I wouldn't answer questions from an agenda driven journo myself

Really?

Even lower than Rothfield and Wilson?

There is no doubt that those two are fucking scum. But they tend to not just make shit up, and I don't think they've ever done something to get a player directly in trouble with the police, without having all the facts.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Johnny92
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • Robboi_321
  • FACTHUNT
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.