Bennett gives Thaiday the tap on the shoulder

The media loves to rip in to Wayne.

Do you watch Monday Night with Matty Johns?

Last night they showed the press conference of our game, with Bennett saying Nathan Brown should stay, and they need to avoid losing good players. Matty said Bennett shouldn't have any opinion on the Knights, and Tallis went on about how we're losing Moga and Ese, "aren't they good players?" trying to make Bennett look silly.

It's absurd how much they hate a guy who never says anything negative publicly.
Yes, I frequently watch Ikin and Shit for Brains.....and follow it up with Matty Johns like many others do. MJ totally agreed with WB but apparently WB is not entitled to an opinion and should keep silent even when asked a direct question about Newcastle. Tallis comes as no surprise but Johns should realise that his show gets a big part of it's audience from Qld where WB is still quite popular.

I think he has played 1 year too many, but thank you Sammy for your contributions at the Broncos. Hope we can send him off a winner next year.

Gordy is probably waiting for this week's Matty Johns show to make the WB swipe. Oh and the Professor show is on another level when it comes to WB.
:lolwhataloser:

I think he has played 1 year too many, but thank you Sammy for your contributions at the Broncos. Hope we can send him off a winner next year.

Gordy is probably waiting for this week's Matty Johns show to make the WB swipe. Oh and the Professor show is on another level when it comes to WB.
:lolwhataloser:

That's because the 'Professor' is so desperate to try and find a joke beyond a photo-shopped head on somebody else's body that they have to resort to the un-funny 'Wayne is a pants man' routine they have flogged to within an inch of it's life.

If that show lasts, call me astounded...

Titans are a chance of getting him. Neil Henry also said that they would love to get Sammy

Titans are a chance of getting him. Neil Henry also said that they would love to get Sammy
Broncos becoming Titans feeder team
Ash
Wallace
Keegan
Hoff
Copley
Arrow (likely)

In the past they've also gone after Glenn and Offa... and now they're talking up Sammy.

Although I think Henry is just talking out his ass for two purposes 1. to side with general public's hatred of broncos i.e. why are broncs letting him go he's still a quality player... 2. not create a headline by bagging a much loved player i.e. "Henry slams the door shut on potential home for Sammy"

Titans have definitely got a plan for recruitment and have been doing well of late picking up released players in Hurrel, Peats, Copley, Ash. Grabbing promising juniors from other clubs that can fill a hole in their lineup almost immidiately Arrow, Keegan, Wallace.
Getting rid of deadwood in McQueen, Hoffman, etc.

Although I believe Hayne was a poor signing in football terms (poor character and attitude) it did and still does generate great publicity for a low profile club.

It seems they at least have a plan to build a team around a young core and they could be going places in the near future

Add Roberts (x2). May still have had both of not for the contract fuckup of Jimmy's

Active Now

• Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.