Bennett to coach England

Re: Bennett to be named as England Coach

Honestly, I don't get why he bothers. I don't like it.

What do you even mean?

He bothers because he loves the game... Probably doesn't care if you like it or not.

Because he loves the game and he wants to see it grow.

Trying to make other teams successful will help that.

I don't see the problem...

Cant everyone let me be selfish and stingy and keep our damn coach to solely and completely coach my beloved Broncos.

Cant everyone let me be selfish and stingy and keep our damn coach to solely and completely coach my beloved Broncos.

Agree. We went to a GF one year, now both our head and assistant coaches have taken on extra roles. Don't care what you say, it has an affect on the team.

Agree. We went to a GF one year, now both our head and assistant coaches have taken on extra roles. Don't care what you say, it has an affect on the team.

could well be true actually. one or the other you'd think would be manageable if not negligible, but the head coach on possible int'l duty (during a month long 4 Nations year) and (arguably?) the primary assistant coach as SOO head coach ('hands on' as he was quoted) does have me just a bit edgy

wish we could have wrapped up one premiership first before these opportunities popped up!

It's official. Bennett announced as England coach.

They still do.

This is just something for Wayne do during the off-season.

Could work out in the medium term. WB picks some young pommy talent, the kid likes the cut of WB's jib and comes to the Broncos to give NRL a crack.

Probably much more likely than England becoming a competitive team in international football.

I'm against this. Australians shouldn't be coaching other world nations to beat Australia.

Other teams in other international sports have people from other countries coaching their national team so it isn't a massive deal. Personally I couldn't coach against Australia.

Could work out in the medium term. WB picks some young pommy talent, the kid likes the cut of WB's jib and comes to the Broncos to give NRL a crack.

Probably much more likely than England becoming a competitive team in international football.

Agreed, having him interacting with some of the best talent in England presents possible opportunities for recruitment plus the international game stands to benefit for England to have such a quality coach at their disposal, negative impact on Broncos? minor at worst.

Rubbish decision IMO. Broncos come first.
The big fella reckons nothing will change at the Broncos, so i believe him.

cash, wayne acts like he isnt a gun for hire but he is an old fashioned cash mercenary. half his luck.

He's got a disabled kid who'll need a lifetime of care after Wayne's too old or departed, that costs a lot of money. Like a seriously large amount of money.

You mean people get paid to play and coach Rugby League? Since when did Rugby League become a professional sport :rolleyes:

He's got a disabled kid who'll need a lifetime of care after Wayne's too old or departed, that costs a lot of money. Like a seriously large amount of money.

he probably also has to pay for ben ikin's mug to be on tv as well and that cant be cheap

who gives a shit ... as long as he keeps us winning
This. The club can give him an open chequebook as far as I care. He's the best in the business, he should be demanding top dollar for what he does. It's not like he demands top dollar then does a rubbish job (at least not on purpose). He asks top dollar, and he puts in a top job.

Nothing wrong with that. The fact that he has TWO disabled children, only gives him more motivation to demand absolute top dollar, because he'll need it later on.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • Organix
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • mystico
  • Midean
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncoFan94
  • NSW stables
  • Allo
  • TimWhatley
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.