Benny And The Dragqueens.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Brilliant. I'll actually have something of a soft spot for the dragons now. Though I'll still hope Gasnier fails in whatever he does! :P

Dammit. Now we need to watch out for this useless team.

Lets just hope Bennet doesn't destroy his reputation by going to another club. IMO he shoudl have walked away and enjoyed a holiday and got on the NRL board.

Beads6 said:
Lets just hope Bennet doesn't destroy his reputation by going to another club. IMO he shoudl have walked away and enjoyed a holiday and got on the NRL board.

Would he even know where the NRL board meet given his lack of enthusiasm in attending meetings there?

Coxy said:
Brilliant. I'll actually have something of a soft spot for the dragons now. Though I'll still hope Gasnier fails in whatever he does! :P

I think he will do absolute wonders to that club - they have a great junior base down through the Illawarra region.

Lets see if he can repay them after taking the 92/93 titles hehehehe

And he does wonders with getting the best out of individual players. Mark Gasnier could be positively terrifying under Bennett's influence.

LOL

I'm seeing a plethora of torn up red and white cloth scattered across rubbish dumps already. How will the proud and mighty Dragons army cope? [icon_razz1

Major JW Hochstetter said:
LOL

I'm seeing a plethora of torn up red and white cloth scattered across rubbish dumps already. How will the proud and mighty Dragons army cope? [icon_razz1

Yeah, but when they see the kind of game plan that makes their forwards effective, and opens opportunities for their halves to actually combine with their backline, they'll be sold.

Bennett will work to the strengths of that team.

Emma: Don't worry, just a harmless jab [icon_wink It's always annoying when links are posted and then it wraps to a new page. Easy to miss them then.

From what I'm seeing the dragons army are happy. I've got a few dragons supporters running around the office in front of me bragging about how they have Bennett and how much the Broncos are going down. Losers they are.

THORN12 said:
From what I'm seeing the dragons army are happy. I've got a few dragons supporters running around the office in front of me bragging about how they have Bennett and how much the Broncos are going down. Losers they are.

I'll second that! Our token Dragons fan is suddenly talking Bennett up...I told him I always thought he only had 7 premierships in him as a coach so he won't be much good to the Dragons after this year!

Coxy said:
Emma: Don't worry, just a harmless jab [icon_wink It's always annoying when links are posted and then it wraps to a new page. Easy to miss them then.
Yeah I know icon_thumbs_u , but I've just gone back and looked at the original post like 10 times and the link doesn't show up! Then again, I can't see anyone's signatures on my work computer either, so it doesn't surprise me.

Wayne Bennett - Broncos Press Release said:
It is a great honour for me to be appointed as the head coach of the St George Illawarra Dragons, as they are one of the great clubs and brands of the NRL, with a rich history and tradition.

Yesterday I met with the board of the Dragons, we had a very meaningful discussion about a number of issues in relation to the club and the direction for 2009 and beyond, but I won’t be making any appointments until later in the year.

I advised the Broncos this morning of my decision and I won’t be making any further comment until the completion of the 2008 season for both the Broncos and the Dragons.

Wayne Bennett.

Do you think he will give that wirey smile when they are singing "Oh when the Saints"?Oh and how would it feel against us? :cry:
Maybe they won't get to sing it. icon_smile

Good start there Rocky.Rooney is set to head off to Saints [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • sooticus
  • Wild Horse
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.