Benton

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Benton the Broncos' strength and conditioning coach had a run in with Tim Gabbett during the week and had to be seperated by Henjak.

There were both sent away till Tuesday when it will be sorted out. Possibly with Benton leaving.

It's in the paper today BTW.

This isn't good. We can't lose another coach.

Benton would be a massive massive loss he has shown he is a superb strenght and conditioning coach. Depending on how this unfolds the wheels could really have fallen off.

Just great.
Just fucking great.

If he does leave us it will be a massive loss; but,

it seams he may be difficult to work with because it is not the first time he left us after having problems with a member of the coaching staff. If you remember he left us for the 2008 season because of a fall out with Bennett

Bruno and Henjak are the two that need to go, the club is going deeper and deeper into the shit with these two controlling the on and off field operations.

Well IMO the Broncos have looked tired and worn out 3/4 through a game..... so maybe a good thing.

Well so far this season, Benton has been a huge failure.

We don't have the strength or conditioning to last 80 mins.

Our coaching staff needs a massive overhaul.

We have lost Webke, our forwards coach, I forgot his name but out defensive coach and now possibly our strength and conditioning coach.

We need to find some good replacements. I think a start would be trying to get Webke back. Unless there are problems between him and some club members that I'm unaware of... Then maybe that wouldn't be a good idea. For the others, I have no idea...

What are your thoughts?

We need Billy Johnstone as our strength and conditioning coach.

I also think we need others who aren't connected to the club.

So that means no Webcke, Langer etc.

Kaz said:

I like this idea very much, bring in people who don't "know" the players and already have relationships with them. I think you only have to look at the failings of Nathan Brown at the Dragons to see why it can be such a bad thing.

The Gymp said:
Kaz said:

I like this idea very much, bring in people who don't "know" the players and already have relationships with them. I think you only have to look at the failings of Nathan Brown at the Dragons to see why it can be such a bad thing.

To an extent.

Somelike like Terry Matterson, however, would be even better IMO. He has little (if any) relationship with any of the players after being away from it for so long but still knows the proud history and culture of the club. We need someone like that IMO.

Jeba said:
The Gymp said:
Kaz said:

To an extent.

Somelike like Terry Matterson, however, would be even better IMO. He has little (if any) relationship with any of the players after being away from it for so long but still knows the proud history and culture of the club. We need someone like that IMO.

He was who I wanted with Bellamy a close second when we were shopping last year, because although he knows the club there was no one there both on or off the field he would have any major association with.

Caniffe said:
Who on earth is Tim Gabbett?

Pretty sure he is a sports scientist or something along those lines. [icon_shru

The Gymp said:
Bruno and Henjak are the two that need to go.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. How many times in the past 20 odd years have I heard "Sack the Coach" always cracks me up.

I keep saying, it is only round 4 FFS and we have the injury list from hell. Yep, sacking Henjak and Bruno will solve all of our problems.

lynx000 said:
I keep saying, it is only round 4 FFS and we have the injury list from hell. Yep, sacking Henjak and Bruno will solve all of our problems.

It may not solve all our problems but you can guarantee it will solve our biggest problems!!

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • john1420
  • Shane Tronc
  • winslow_wong
  • johnyE
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwibronco
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.