Benton

draggx said:
I think the important thing is Andrew Croll and Tony Guilfoyle, Are they any good?

And is it a wise move to replace one bloke with 2?
Croll has been there for a while, not sure about the EPD guy... Its probably not replacing one with two, Croll worked with Benton... at this stage in the season its not going to make or break us anyway, all the fitness stuff is worked out in preseason so they probably only have to monitor the system thats been in place under Benton... Thats a pretty general understanding, I dont know much about it...

Success starts in the front office.....

Apparently Sims and Ivan have an extremely frosty relationship as well.

What was Clinton's relationship with Henjak like?

This is only guessing but I'd say his beef was more with the head office than the coaching staff. Though in saying that, I have no idea what role Henjack plays in the disciplining of players.

forward_pass said:
http://www.tunzafit.com/

That is all...

Wonder what happened to real estate? eusa_think

This house... good. Buy house Tonie get money!

m1c said:
This is only guessing but I'd say his beef was more with the head office than the coaching staff. Though in saying that, I have no idea what role Henjack plays in the disciplining of players.

Ah fair enough.

I'm just surprised we let Clinton leave when he was starting to pick up some form. Could do with a hard running forward like him at the moment.

I think it was fairly mutual. Clinton was still smarting about the 50k

m1c said:
I think it was fairly mutual. Clinton was still smarting about the 50k

Can't blame him.

Je$ter said:
[quote="forward_pass":2ll1iabp]http://www.tunzafit.com/

That is all...

Wonder what happened to real estate? eusa_think

This house... good. Buy house Tonie get money![/quote:2ll1iabp]
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

m1c said:

Yeah well that explains alot. At this point I'd rather keep Sims than Henjak! [icon_drun

It was reported that he resigned, which is rubbish IMO.

He got fired, no question.

Bucking Beads said:
m1c said:

Yeah well that explains alot. At this point I'd rather keep Sims than Henjak! [icon_drun

Why?

Tell me another team that would be doing any better with 13 out of their best 17 sitting on the sidelines? Simms has done next to nothing since he's been at the Broncos and between him, Setu and Te'o, I'm getting pretty sick of their inconsitancey. None of these guys would have got a run 3 years ago, a coach can only do so much, the player has to stand up and be counted. I'm going to add Wallace to this list as well, we know Lockyer has been struggling and thats when we need wallace to stand up and take over. Does he have any line breaks or try assists this year? He's one of our key play makers, IMO at present he's adding nothing more to the team than Perry did, oh except a premiership. It's no different in the business world, you can have the best boss in the world, but unless you put effort in you'll be out on your ear. These guys need to drink some concrete and bloody harden up.

Burg said:
Bucking Beads said:
m1c said:

Why?

Tell me another team that would be doing any better with 13 out of their best 17 sitting on the sidelines? Simms has done next to nothing since he's been at the Broncos and between him, Setu and Te'o, I'm getting pretty sick of their inconsitancey. None of these guys would have got a run 3 years ago, a coach can only do so much, the player has to stand up and be counted. I'm going to add Wallace to this list as well, we know Lockyer has been struggling and thats when we need wallace to stand up and take over. Does he have any line breaks or try assists this year? He's one of our key play makers, IMO at present he's adding nothing more to the team than Perry did, oh except a premiership. It's no different in the business world, you can have the best boss in the world, but unless you put effort in you'll be out on your ear. These guys need to drink some concrete and bloody harden up.

The losses aren't the problem it is how we lose and the crap football that the Broncos continue to play. Barring about 8- 10 weeks last season the Broncos have been rubbish and have shown no pride in the jersey. [icon_shru

I do agree that they seem to give up pretty easy these days, although I still think it's a cop out just to blame the coach.

Burg said:
I do agree that they seem to give up pretty easy these days, although I still think it's a cop out just to blame the coach.

I don't want to blame the coach it is certainly not all his fault. I have always liked Sims I think he should have been given the chance to continue his good form from last season in round 1 but it was not to be.

Bucking Beads said:
Burg said:

I don't want to blame the coach it is certainly not all his fault. I have always liked Sims I think he should have been given the chance to continue his good form from last season in round 1 but it was not to be.

Im glad your agreeing its not the Coach's fault. And i agree 100% about Sims he is a great player when in form and i felt for him with his famous drop ball. Was sad to see. However Henjak said he is picking on form and id like to think thats the reason Sims did not get first shot. His training was not up to scratch (Again its what id like to think) and Henjak is sticking to his word.

Active Now

• Nerd
  • broncos4life
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Inside pass
  • Morkel
  • RolledOates
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.