Berro the Dragon?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
NRLNEWS
RR: Unusual but possibly true rumour doing the rounds that former Bronco Shaun Berrigan is set to sign with the Dragons for 2011.

Just posted on Twitter. Anyone heard anything?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO ... that can't happen, thats just not right [icon_non

how ever the same guy on twitter said that we would be signing Sandow will Wallace off to the ESL

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I will lose my mind if I see Berro playing against the Broncos.. The NRL sucks.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Berro and Fien interchanging at hooker for them next year makes them even harder to beat!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I would love to know how they could afford Berro, considering they released Costigan and Jeremy Smith (and possibly a couple more players) so they could fit Gasnier under their cap for next year

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Berro won't be the same player he was when he left.

A

Abe The Cop

QCup Player
Mar 13, 2008
The Rock said:
Meh. We all couldn't believe it when Civoniceva had to play against us. I'm over it, times have changed. Let Berro go to Saint George. Like Ning said, he's not at his peak any more and he won't be the same player he was when he left.
And Sailor and Tuqiri and...

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
Agreed. You get used to it. Even if the great man played for another club it wouldn't faze me. I'd wish him well.

It's good to see a bit of a change sometimes as well.

R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
Fang is a direct, wholehearted player without footy brains.
He is a Wayne type.
His age will reduce his athleticism and that is a major factor for players like Jaws.
Let him go there.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
There was a time when he was first choice half back for Queensland.................not too bad for a bloke with no footy brain. eusa_think

R

Raw Boned Youngster

QCup Player
Mar 9, 2008
That's right, it's not too bad for a bloke with no footy brains.
Good on him - I'm sure his big heart, work rate, versatility and toughness got him there rather than his footy smarts.
I don't recall knocking his achievements, if that is where you are heading.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I'd also add to that time the fact that despite Wayne Bennetts doubts about his footballing smarts, he was able to change WBs mind, something WB admitted publicly. In fact at the time no-one was doubting Berrigans football brain and Berrigan himself started to believe in himself a bit more. He had produced a decent series of performances and the media thought he was playing the new position well.

I was a fan, he was the type of versatile player who any coach would love cloned. Didn't come across as a bighead.

S

SamThaidaysMo

U18 Player
Oct 7, 2010
Cant see this happening. He was just taken 'off quota' for Hull and took up the 4th year option on
his contract. Hulls squad isnt exactly full of quality at the moment so hanging onto Berro is key.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • mrslong
  • mystico
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.