Better Fullback

Better Fullback

• Total voters
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Hammo why did you comment on me being baited but then go on a Slater v Hunt rampage yourself?

Have you not seen my fan page?

If you don't agree with me, GFY!

That's nice dear. You didn't really answer the question though, did you?

If you go to my fan page, you see my opinion on life. If I don't give you my opinion, how can you ever agree/disagree?

Hmm interesting point. FTR I think Slater is the superior player but am not that hellbent on pushing the issue again. I am sick of making Jeb and Alec cry to be honest.

Should we move this to League Talk for you Hammo, Slater shouldn't even be named in the company of the 2 Broncos players in Broncos Talk thread icon_thumbs_u

Tsk Tsk Browny [eusa_naugh

I'm the same as Scotty ignored the Southern cheat, and Hunt pisses on Hodges FTW

Russo said:
Should we move this to League Talk for you Hammo, Slater shouldn't even be named in the company of the 2 Broncos players in Broncos Talk thread icon_thumbs_u

Tsk Tsk Browny [eusa_naugh

I'm the same as Scotty ignored the Southern cheat, and Hunt pisses on Hodges FTW

2 broncos vs 1 other = Broncos talks [icon_razz1

Hunt is overrated go billy go the storm!!!!!!!!!!

You may select up to 3 options

So I did.

[icon_evillaugh

Honestly Hunt is a different type of player than Hodges and Slater at fullback . If I had my choice I would pick Slater on the wing with Hunt at fullback and have them swap at times during a game.

In a finals match I would go with Hunt. He doesn't let you down. In a regular season match I would go with Slater.

Hodges comes last because he's too lazy at the moment. I loved his run at fullback in 2006, he was great but he's better at centre. When in he's in form at least. Hope he gets over those issues, gets fit and focused for 2008 otherwise put him in the QLD cup.

Spot on there briareos. I would like having both Slater & Hunt on the park with them alternating roles mid game for the Maroons.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Hmm interesting point. FTR I think Slater is the superior player but am not that hellbent on pushing the issue again. I am sick of making Jeb and Alec cry to be honest.

Lol, if you think you've ever actually baited my succesfully, think again. [icon_razz1

We should totally buy Milton Thaiday

Scotty said:
Hunt is a better all around fullback than Hodges. Hodges, when in form, is much better with room to move in broken play. Therefore is a better attacking player, however I don't think you can say he is a better fullback perse

Pretty much agree to this. Although word on the street is Hodges claims this is his "preferred" position, I can't see much value of putting him at 1 over 4.

hunt ftw.

over the other two options

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • BooKhaki
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Morepudding
  • eggstar10
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.