Betting Syndicate

if that text that i read (that was posted on the other forum) turns out to be true, it will rock the game in a big way

The names really don't surprise me.

Betting on games, has been going on for years. Just not this blatant.

But they failed big time.

mrslong said:
Gambling is a blight on the game and it should be ceased immediately imho. Maybe you can have a win/lose type punt available, but anything more than that just is just asking for trouble.

Absolute cobblers

someone PM me the names..

Will be interesting to see what happens after the GF.

Part of the problem of the culture of our game is the thirst for gossip. I could not give a **** what rumours are flying around. I'm gonna wait until convictions are recorded, if any.

gUt said:
Part of the problem of the culture of our game is the thirst for gossip. I could not give a **** what rumours are flying around. I'm gonna wait until convictions are recorded, if any.
it's the off season. we die for footy chat in the off season.

Wow, this is a massive blow for the NRL if true. It will be interesting to see if Gallop has the balls to put his foot down.

Just thinking about problems with matchfixing... surely the only way to eliminate it is to remove the temptation and ban exotic bets. But with all the sponsorships of betting agencies this will never happen [icon_shru

Thanks Kaz. Those are the names I have heard too. Not surprising, which is a darn shame.

Cheers Kaz.

Some big names on that list.

I would say one Cows player & the Bulldogs player will be the fall guys.

And maybe one of the ex players.

Beachy said:
mrslong said:
Gambling is a blight on the game and it should be ceased immediately imho. Maybe you can have a win/lose type punt available, but anything more than that just is just asking for trouble.

Absolute cobblers

No it's not. As soon as you put gambling around a sport you open it up to corruption.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Clintos
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Morepudding
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Tmac
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.