Loch Ness Monster Scotland GIF

Coates

racist wonder showzen GIF

Mundine

12. Beau Scott
soo-2015-rd03-queensland-v-new-south-wales---justin-hodges-1.png

2005-2018
Clubs: Cronulla, St George Illawarra, Newcastle, Parramatta
Rep Allegiance: NSW (11 games), Australia (3 games)
Highest Vote: 2 (Mr Fourex, Renegade)

11. Michael Ennis
-ennis_pb40h12t42501ujl7jf3h90zw.png

2003-2016
Clubs: Newcastle, St George Illawarra, Brisbane, Canterbury, Cronulla
Rep Allegiance: NSW (8 games), Australia (0 games)
Highest Vote: 3 (ChewThePhatt)

10. Latrell Mitchell
image.png

2016-
Clubs: Sydney, Souths
Rep Allegiance: NSW (7 games), Australia (10 games)
Highest Vote: 4 (Bookhaki)

9. Billy Slater
https3A2F2Fprod.png

2003-2018
Clubs: Melbourne
Rep Allegiance: QLD (31 games), Australia (30 games)
Highest Vote: 3 (Accept)

8. Andrew Johns
hqdefault.jpg

1993-2007
Clubs: Newcastle
Rep Allegiance: NSW (23 games), Australia (26 games)
Highest Vote: 3 (pennywisealfie)

7. Jack Bird
4BD5561E00000578-0-image-a-12_1525397702973.jpg

Highest Vote: 3 (Harry Sack)

I remember Jack Bird getting fit, coming back mid-season (his first? his second?) and tearing it up for a minute, and I thought, yes, here we go, and then he subsequently blew out his knee or something running across the field.

Would have given him a pass since it's not really his fault he got injured, but he was a bit of a prick when he left.

And Andrew Johns - the Faketh Immortal.

I remember Jack Bird getting fit, coming back mid-season (his first? his second?) and tearing it up for a minute, and I thought, yes, here we go, and then he subsequently blew out his knee or something running across the field.

Would have given him a pass since it's not really his fault he got injured, but he was a bit of a prick when he left.

And Andrew Johns - the Faketh Immortal.
I have similar recollection...and whilst he was a luxury buy it would have been great to have seen how he would have gone injury free but was a cursed signing. No issue with him being on this list.

I gave Bird the benefit of the doubt too, but the bad-mouthing of the club for years afterward...**** that guy! Paid your bills for years for very little output and get badmouthed all the way back to Sydney and then some. Good riddance you muppet. Chuffed to see him looking like the Coal Train of late too, deadset wanker.

How we going @pennywisealfie? No pressure mate, just curious. When you hadn't dropped anymore for a bit I thought you might be saving it for Finals...

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • davidp
  • Jedhead
  • jarro65
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • pennywisealfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.