BHQ Crew - Rd 4

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

What about the poor bloke that's copped it for no reason at all?

He was probably like "why the **** is this idiot yelling at me about something on the internet, get over it"

Or more like "I hope this mental case doesn't stab me in the eye with a pen..."

I would have acted like a pussy too.

No he actually, from what I remember punched me really hard in the side of my right eye, still have the little scar. Then when I grabbed him as yelled something like, take the myspace page down Anf ya wanker, he headbutted me and said who the ***** anf. Then *4000 people jumped in the they backed off. I wouldn't let it go, i ranted and raved untill I was asked to GTFO. I was being a dick, pushed the guy from behind gave him a gob full he hit me, I grabbed him, headbutt, all in. I went back saw manager said sorry, saw guy it happened with, said sorry to him, told him I thought he was someone. Happened a year ago I think, a bit hazey as I well and truely forgot about it until tonight. Wasnt was case of I forgot to tell people part 2 of the story, just a case of I just didn't. Was a little embarrassed at the time and just honestly just let it slide.

So sorry to Ant for me being a dickhead and not tell people what happened 2 or so weeks later. Wasn't intentional. Just stupid on my behalf for not saying anything sooner.

Tee

*may have been less

Well at least "i" stood up for "myself" LOL.

all good bud

Well you have pointy knuckles... trust me they hurt, and your headbutts need work cause you got me in the chest and I think you hurt yourself more :)

lols im getting PMs from Jeb saying how he sms'd me one new years eve asking me to come to the Regatta to confront him.

a few holes in the story:

1. he doesnt have my phone number, so i dont know how he would SMS me.
2. ive never received an sms from him.
3. ive been either at the gold coast or the sunshine coast every new years eve for like the last 4 or 5.
4. the regatta is far from a place i would want to be on a normal day, let alone new years eve. and let alone with a hippy.

he then informs me by PM that he does have my number from when i used to prank call him. that would check out if i was on my phone, which i never was. i was always on nicole (from BHQ) or one of her mates phones.

so no, never happened jeb. i do remember asking you many times to meet up with us at gilhooleys though, and a few times you actually said you would show up to nicole. you never did though jeb, you never did. i was there, as was Queenslander and Nicole, all ready for a 'confrontation'.

but hey, if you want to keep telling people that i pussied out of confronting you, by NOT putting all my new years eves plans on hold to go to the Regatta to talk to you even when i didnt know you even wanted to meet up because you were sms'ing someone else when you thought it was me, then go for it. youre only fooling yourself.

I think we need more structure in attack. we tend to try to score off every play and make mistakes.

happens when you let yourself go and get fat :)

So, who are the Sydney Oztag team going to recruit to rival the signing of Sam Thaiday?

BTW, i hope you guys told him he was equal first in BHQ POTS. Lol.

wow, i gotta start reading more random threads.....

How did u get Sammy T to play for you guys?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.