BHQ Crew - Round 2

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
We were down a few tonight, Rubez and Adrian were away. But tonight is one of the best defensive games BHQ Crew has ever played! Score was 7-0. Ryan bagged at least a double, same with Hammo, Luke and newbie Cameron got one each, and Grant ran a nice gap off Hammo (yes that's right, Hammo passed the ball) to score. Luke had a very very good defensive game. Saying that though, the whole team played great in defence!

Awesome work guys! Who needs Coxy? :P

We always need you mate! But we understand the need for a rest. I ref'd my first game tonight (before our game) and I was feeling it in the 2nd half!

Wow! And it's your second game ;-) You ref'd one a few years back.

Ahh that's right, I forgot about that one a few years back. Reffing is much harder than most players think, however I did get better as the game went on.

Coxy, how is Luke? I missed your sms until I got home

He's ok. Going to have a headache for a day or two! Thank god kids have hard heads and natural brain insulation! He hit the ground hard apparently.

But he's home now sleeping soundly.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.