BHQ Crew - Spring Season 09

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Lets get a list going of people who want to play the next season of BHQ Crew oztag. The new season should start in late September or early October.

just copy the list and add your name to it if interested..

i'll start the list. icon_thumbs_u

Foordy

Re: BHQ Crew - New Season

I'm in :)

Foordy
Anonymous Person the Tank

OK, season details.

Kick off:: September 14
Cost: $100
$5 discount if you pay by 13th October.
Registration Night: August 31 (I need to register our team, including player names, by then).

I might miss the first game or 2 though, depending on how late in September it starts (if it is in fact september and not october).

Just posted above. September 14 is the first game.

Bugger, I won't be there for that game, and I probably won't play the next one either as I'll have gotten off a 16 hour flight the night before/that morning iirc :(

That's cool, if I get 12 players (which shouldn't be a problem) we can handle having someone out for a couple of weeks.

how many games is that coxy, because the cost is higher than it has been for the last 3 seasons. also i will need details about how to make the payment to oztag QLD...cheers

It's a 12 week season, including finals. So 10 rounds plus finals I guess.

I know it's higher than previous, but that's because they're making it individual pays and doing it based on 10 players per team. So teams like us who get more than 10 in the squad end up paying more. Yet another brilliant organisational decision.

However, if you pay early it's only $5-$10 more than the original season was.

Payment will be either to the organiser directly, or via the Queensland Oztag web site. I will confirm that later. First step is I have to register the team and the players who will be playing. Then your name will be on the list.

-----------------------

Foordy
Franonymoustu the Tank
Coxy
Adrian

Foordy
Franonymoustu the Tank
Coxy
Hammo
Ghibli

coxy, you have Adrian on the list about 2 post higher nut he is off your current list icon_thumbs_u

D'oh, thanks Foordy!

Foordy
Franonymoustu the Tank
Coxy
Hammo
Ghibli
Adrian
Cameron

Foordy
Franonymoustu the Tank
Coxy
Hammo
Ghibli
Adrian
Cameron
Andy

I've got a few other mates who are all keen to give oztag a go for the first time this season (after convincing them how much better than touch it is), and there will be too many of us to all play for bhq - so we are going to register a team in the comp. That means for this season, me (ryan), grant, scott and ben will be out.

Coxy, thanks for all your organisation again this season. I can get all the jerseys off of the other guys and drop them off to you (i'm on the west-side). Look forward to playing with everyone again in the future and breaking our semi-final hoodoo.

thedman said:
I've got a few other mates who are all keen to give oztag a go for the first time this season (after convincing them how much better than touch it is), and there will be too many of us to all play for bhq - so we are going to register a team in the comp. That means for this season, me (ryan), grant, scott and ben will be out.

Coxy, thanks for all your organisation again this season. I can get all the jerseys off of the other guys and drop them off to you (i'm on the west-side). Look forward to playing with everyone again in the future and breaking our semi-final hoodoo.

Good luck, but we will have to beat you when we play each other [icon_evillaugh

I would expect nothing less than plenty off high shots, late shots, third man ins and off the ball action when we play.

Foordy
Franonymoustu the Tank
Coxy
Hammo
Ghibli
Adrian
Cameron
Andy
Luke

Ryan, prepare to die! :P

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.