BHQ Gambling Association

Hahaha that's a very sound decision and definitely a good idea not to listen to my previous suggestion. Last year, I put a bet down on the Roosters to beat the Broncos as we played terribly for the few games before. This was a big mistake. I was at the game and I didn't know whether to cheer or cry when we were winning.

Most games seem pretty straight forward this week. Rabbitohs vs Knights probably being the hardest to pick and I don't mind the Knights as outsiders considers the Bunnies are missing quite a few players.
Exactly, I think at least 6 games look easy enough to pick. What I've done is take all the easy picks with Souths on one side and then taken them again only with Newcastle . For 10 bucks each it's around $200 returns. I haven't checked the dividend but will look shortly. Ha ha, before I posted I checked to see and it's about 18 to 1 so not a bad bet considering most games are a slam dunk. I just don't see many upsets other than the certainty of a Broncos victory against the odds.👨‍🎓💲😁

Last edited:
Not NRL related, but when the NZ Netball started back up a few weeks ago, the quarters had been shortened from 15 mins to 12 mins, but when the bookmakers put up their markets, the o/u total scores on the games were clearly based on 15 mins quarters.

Took the unders on every game that weekend with some fairly significant money, as single bets and a combination of multis. Not too long after this all the markets got pulled down, only to re-appear a few hours later with totals that were around 20 points less, obvious accounting for the reduced game time. All games went unders. Cleaned up big time. One bookmaker cancelled the bets though, but others paid out.

Not NRL related, but when the NZ Netball started back up a few weeks ago, the quarters had been shortened from 15 mins to 12 mins, but when the bookmakers put up their markets, the o/u total scores on the games were clearly based on 15 mins quarters.

Took the unders on every game that weekend with some fairly significant money, as single bets and a combination of multis. Not too long after this all the markets got pulled down, only to re-appear a few hours later with totals that were around 20 points less, obvious accounting for the reduced game time. All games went unders. Cleaned up big time. One bookmaker cancelled the bets though, but others paid out.

Lol, brilliant. Well done.

I would've been shitty with the bookie that cancelled the bets, which one was it? Sounds like something Sportsbet would do, they're so stingy.

Lol, brilliant. Well done.

I would've been shitty with the bookie that cancelled the bets, which one was it? Sounds like something Sportsbet would do, they're so stingy.

Was unibet. Sportsbet was actually the first to pay out. Some other bookies took a few days to pay out, which isn't normal, so I suspect they were contemplating what to do.

I do wonder if the below ruling has made some bookies less likely to cancel bets.

Was unibet. Sportsbet was actually the first to pay out. Some other bookies took a few days to pay out, which isn't normal, so I suspect they were contemplating what to do.

I do wonder if the below ruling has made some bookies less likely to cancel bets.

True, I've never used unibet.

I've had a similar situation before where the bookie screwed up and left up a market that should've been either closed or changed to phone betting only, as it was a live market. I made a considerable amount of money on 2 bets that had technically already won when I placed the bet and were paying $1.90~ or so each. Very surprised the bookie paid me, but was happy to take it.

Easy $15K I suppose

The thing that amuses me about that is TAB weren't even offering the best price. Could have got $1.10 elsewhere. Might sound like not much difference but at that amount, it's $4480 difference in the return.

6 leg same game multi for tonight.

Might as well make money off our misery. Every other **** is, including our owners

I’ll gladly forfeit the $50 bet if it casts some fortune reversing juju for the team (not that they really deserve it)

Did it get up @Allo ?

Made $150 profit off these idiots tonight.

You can safely take 13+ or whatever the line is against the Broncos this season.

Last edited:
Did it get up @Allo ?

You can safely take 13+ or whatever the line is against the Broncos this season.

Nah went all out with the one multi and missed two anytime try scorers. Would’ve netted me over 4 grand. Didn’t put any singles on. Might throw something on the Roosters game tomorrow though

Did it get up @Allo ?

There is a lot of money to be made at the expense of the broncos this season. Cash in boys, it’s a pandemic!

You love to see it.

giphy.gif

they deserve to lose. Only stood to make 3 grand

Absolutely. There's no way in the world that's ever worth the risk. Especially when you know it's going to pour down, which makes most games a complete coin flip. Terrible bet.

Finally had a good win this morning. Was very surprised when I saw these odds. Nuggets were missing 3 of their 4 best players, all of which were guards. Seemed too easy to bet on the Heat to win and their guards to score well.

Big fan of Robinson, best shooter in the NBA imo.
20200802 191552

Finally had a good win this morning. Was very surprised when I saw these odds. Nuggets were missing 3 of their 4 best players, all of which were guards. Seemed too easy to bet on the Heat to win and their guards to score well.

Big fan of Robinson, best shooter in the NBA imo. View attachment 9103
The wins look like my stakes 😋 Jokes!

Big fan of Robinson, best shooter in the NBA imo. View attachment 9103

Better shooter than curry and Trae??

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Spoon
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.