BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - DO NOT LINK TO BETTING WEBSITES

MR7 #6 Shamal Wind each way
MR8 #13 Prince of Penzance
BR6 #7 Trakstar

Great punting last week mate, shamal wind killing it!!

will stick to a couple that have been following in BR6 no 2 secret harmony and BR7 no 14 doctor david.

also BR4 no 2 rocky king and purely going on name here in BR6 no 13 Lynyrd skynyrd.

good luck.

With the way our top order is batting I'd definitely be looking for Mitchell Johnson to top score in an innings this Test series.

Not much value about today but you don't go broke backing winners.

BR5 #7 Terms of Trade
MR6 #6 The Quarterback
MR7 #7 Samaready (and throw in Snitzerland for the exacta)

Like the Quin in Melb, but not sure Samaready will beat the other one

BR R 8 Today, Lucky Baa should get 3s or better. Will Win

Last edited:

Too good mate well done. Needed it - I don't think I've backed a winner since Shamal Wind weekend!!

Reckon Matt Kuchar is good value to win the Gary Player bracket in this week's WGC event. Speith looks the only real danger and he's too inexperienced in matchplay format. Should get $6.50.

Very keen on Sizzling tomorrow at Caulfield 7 to 1 fixed odds.

General Truce in Race 8 as always is silly odds and I 'll have a go at $9.50 the place

Boban in Sydney Race 7 $2.70 Fixed odds will bounce back

I've been very impressed by Kyle Feldt's finishing abilities. Though only the 9's he showed great skill in that event and scored 3 in 3 last year. The man who replaced him in his position, Ulugia, got 6 in 4. There's 50-1 floating about for him to be top tryscorer which I think is tasty.

Three today lads.......

Metamere - Kensington R2 No.6
Magic Curves - Sandown Lakeside R3 No.6
Taiyoo - Sandown Lakeside R8 No.2

good luck

I'm happy to take $11 about Thurston to win the Dally M. I reckon the Cowboys will go enormous this year and Thurston gets a lot of their votes when they win.

I'm happy to take $11 about Thurston to win the Dally M. I reckon the Cowboys will go enormous this year and Thurston gets a lot of their votes when they win.

Hopefully with many try assists to my man Feldt!

My full list of NRL pre-season bets:

Top Try-Scorer: Kyle Feldt $51 (Best now $34)
Top Point-Scorer: Shaun Johnson $11 (Has become a real sharpshooter since Halligan came on board. Tomkins in the team will help the Warriors score more tries than ever before)
Dally M: Robbie Farah $34 (Will almost always poll 3 votes when Tigers win. If the Tigers can surprise and get 10-11 wins he'll go very close. In fact, with Benji gone, he'll be an even more dominant vote winner than JT)

Ari I'd throw a lazy $5 at the all up and take all the double combos as well if that's possible. Odds of $12 716 to 1 for all 3, just in case.

I'll struggle to even get one of them up. History for backing Farah for Dally M is pretty painful (right [MENTION=1827]Jeba[/MENTION]). Pretty sure most books would forbid an all up anyway as I reckon they'd probably class them as being connected markets.

I still reckon we were robbed in 2010 [MENTION=1917]Ari Gold[/MENTION] but you are right. Too painful to revisit that one.

Melb R2 no 9 Soaked, a bit of a non winner but won last start and could go on with it. I'll have a go at the $16 each way fixed 1 x 3

Melb Race 5 no 6 Sino Eagle fixed $6.50 each way, good betting race so the tote might be the way to go.

Tough day tomorrow I thought. Not a lot of value about. My favourite girl Red Tracer should get the job done but not at backable odds by any stretch.

I did like Eurozone in the Guineas. A neck second to Moment of Change last start and that looks very good form.

Tough day tomorrow I thought. Not a lot of value about. My favourite girl Red Tracer should get the job done but not at backable odds by any stretch.

I did like Eurozone in the Guineas. A neck second to Moment of Change last start and that looks very good form.

Yeah hard race that one, the market should be 7/2 each of Eurozone, Hucklebuck and Seamus Award.
I'm not convinced re Seamus or Hucklebuck but not confident to back Eurozone either. I'll cheer it on for you Jeb.:first:

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Gaz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Justwin
  • LittleDavey
  • Mr Fourex
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • Rah88
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.