BHQ Gambling Association

Re: BHQ Gambling Association - DO NOT LINK TO BETTING WEBSITES

From what I've seen of the Warriors structure in attack and their performances against us and in the 9's, I have to think Fisiiahi is good value to top score for them at $7. I thought Hurrell might take it but he's going to miss a few games for basically overeating and Tomkins much prefers the right side. Josh Charnley killed it as a right winger for Wigan and I think Sam was a big reason why, and with a more pass happy Tuimavave inside the Fish to start the year I think he'll be the favourite by round 3.

So long as he's starting on the left edge I'll be looking for a Taumalolo first try all season. Cowboys left edge backrowers often claim it and Jason is a going to cause havoc down that edge IMO.

I'm with you there Ari.

Does anyone have a link to the Dally M leaderboard? Looks as if JT got off to a good start...

First footy multi of the year, fingers crossed:

Storm 13 -18
Roosters 13+
Waratahs 1 - 12
Sharks 1 - 12 (rugby)
Paying 73s

Anyone picking any winners on the gg's today, villa verde perhaps?

[MENTION=1827]Jeba[/MENTION] I have literally no idea where the leaderboard is at. Daily Telegraph normally release it on a Wednesday in years gone past but this year nothing. Maybe they kept voting secret from the 1st round this year, but I don't think that matches up because books still have markets, and under NRL co-operative arrangements I don't believe they are allowed to offer markets once voting goes secret.

First footy multi of the year, fingers crossed:

Storm 13 -18
Roosters 13+
Waratahs 1 - 12
Sharks 1 - 12 (rugby)
Paying 73s

Anyone picking any winners on the gg's today, villa verde perhaps?

If only i was on here on saturday morning........Congrats :clap2:

EDIT: Misread post

Last edited:

If the Steel can hang within 12 goals of the Magic (ANZ Netball) this evening I will equal my p.b. bet winning streak of 10 ...

If only i was on here on saturday morning........Congrats :clap2:

Cheers mate. Didn't get the multi up but villa verde pulled me thru the day.

Stay tuned for weekly multis on the footy codes, don't mind the odd multi each weekend. Hopefully can jag a few big ones as I generally take one with small margins (say broncs 7 - 12 etc) and another with wider margins which pay lower divs for smaller payouts.

I'll stay tuned!

A couple of multis on already for this weekend, all league. One in for a shot and the other at a very long stretch, fingers crossed hey.

Roosters 1 - 12
Dragons 1 - 12
Cowboys 1 -12
Dogs 1 - 12
Raiders 1 - 12
Paying 335:1

Manly 1 - 12
Dogs 1 - 6
Cowboys 7 - 12
Roosters 7 - 12
Souths 13 - 18
Paying 3320:1

going on the first two rounds anything can happen, like the Titans stepping up and putting 30 on the raiders in Canberra.

Toowoomba tomorrow evening Lawmaker. R7 No 7

Couple of horses I'll have a stab at today, going for some value.
SR5 no1, Julienas
SR7 no 4, Steps in Time & no 9, Sweet Idea

BR6 no 10, Beatniks

Fiorente and It's a Dundeel will be a great duel in the Ranvet, hard to split so will just enjoy the race.

good luck.

Nice quin there mieko I hope you had $10 on it

Nice quin there mieko I hope you had $10 on it

Shame about the multis, the first one was the goer but of course the dogs threw it away, the cowboys didn't want to take it after being handed to them and the raiders threw it away, hopefully this weekend hey.

BUT, the Coolmore jagged me some big stuff. To say I had 10 is the least. I took a few bets hinged around those two and jagged them all, very happy (lucky) camper last weekend!!!

You pick up any winners or throw a couple on those two?

Last edited:

Nah, I was super busy on the weekend, but a mates horse won on Sunday and that was my only bet, finished in front which is always good

I was very tempted Mieko, but my weekend got busier that I expected it to. Keeping a very close eye on this weekend.

Haha, no dramas, but bugger hey. The thing with having a decent win on the weekend is that you think you're on a start of a roll so I'll probably throw a multi or two on this weekend and that's about it.

Active Now

• Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • leon.bott
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.