20 on o45.5 panthers and knights @ 1.88
:superhappythumbsup:
From my last 15 to 150 :biggrin:

20 on melb -8.5 @ 1.92
10 on chambers ats / melb win @ 3.5

Last edited:
Didn't bet yesterday, only had the 1 on today

20 on Gsw -7 1h @ 1.91 which came good.

Slowly building once again, just shy of 180 now.

The crash is coming...

About an 8 string Multi going in the French open Qualifiers paying $4.80 ish

Who you got? Was gonna sit it out till opening round

25 on broncos +8 @ 1.92

Basically nobody is paying more than $1.40 haha. You string enough of them together and the odds go nuts. Love the qualifying for the big events

Fantastic day tomorrow at the farm, hopefully jag a couple. Here's the card with what I like and a roughie or two.

R1- Sony Legend, Trevinder each way
R2- Col n Lil, no real roughie
R3- Tangled, St Patrick's Day each way
R4- Jumbo Prince, Feltre and Morendi each way
R5- Prized Icon, Regine each way
R6- Eckstein, Alaskan Rose each way
R7- will be sticking with Jungle Edge, Hopfgarten each way and me old mate Japonisme each way
R8- Dreams a Plenty, Billy the Kid and Niccanova each way

Bit of fun. Good luck!!

All over Wobbie Farah to score a try tonight. IMO he will do everything he can to get over the line to stick it to Laurie.

Tomorrow I have to stick with Staviva Melb R2 No 1 fixed odds $11. It's D day I think in a very even race but BM 78 is about its level.
There is an up and comer in the same race No 14 Rapid assett @ 31 fixed on crown bet. That is silly odds.
It is in a BM78 for the first time but has been racing through the grades very nicely ( won 3 in a row ) and winning with good margins.

BR 1 No 4 Jimmy rea $16 Fixed. Nice horse, if ready, will be in the finish

Black Heart Bart is a weighted certainty. You can still get $3.80 fixed. The more you put on the more you get back.

Order Again BR 5 no 9 Ew special

Mystic Opal BR 6 no 18 $17 Fixed on Ubet I'll be all over that like a fat boy on a smartie

Good Luck

Last edited:
Tomorrow I have to stick with Staviva Melb R2 No 1 fixed odds $11. It's D day I think in a very even race but BM 78 is about its level.
There is an up and comer in the same race No 14 Rapid assett @ 31 fixed on crown bet. That is silly odds.
It is in a BM78 for the first time but has been racing through the grades very nicely ( won 3 in a row ) and winning with good margins.

Black Heart Bart is a weighted certainty. You can still get $3.80 fixed. The more you put on the more you get back.

Mystic Opal BR 6 no 18 $17 Fixed on Ubet I'll be all over that like a fat boy on a smartie

Good Luck

Mate of mines dropped $500 on Black Heart to place... Tempted to do likewise

Mate of mines dropped $500 on Black Heart to place... Tempted to do likewise

I've never been into buying money. My thinking would be this.

If Weir bought the horse here he must be confident all is right. If that is correct then the horse will win barring any sort of bad luck/interference.
If it does get bad luck or it's not right then it's every chance to not run a place so I'd rather risk $100 @ $3.80 to win than $500 @ $1.70 to place but that's me and I don't bet in $100s either I'm a 5 to 10 ew bloke.

Good Luck

C'mon Staviva, it's due!!

Well after seeing the Eagle Farm track first hand I wont be punting there again until they get it right.
Anything that wasn't in the top 6 in running had little hope.

The mid to back markers could not make ground and copped so much dirt, loose sand and clods you could see the horses balking and not wanting to run.
This meeting will throw up some form that you cannot trust particularly from the horses back in the field.

Overall the track is a disgrace.

Well after seeing the Eagle Farm track first hand I wont be punting there again until they get it right.
Anything that wasn't in the top 6 in running had little hope.

The mid to back markers could not make ground and copped so much dirt, loose sand and clods you could see the horses balking and not wanting to run.
This meeting will throw up some form that you cannot trust particularly from the horses back in the field.

Overall the track is a disgrace.

Yeah, that was even visible on the TV, there was chunks of turf going everywhere.

How does a track get to a Heavy 8 when it hasn't rained bar 5mm last week.
I backed a horse called Mystic Opal today that after 200 mtrs didn't want to be there. Watching the replay you see the crap being flung backwards. Some good horses were beaten a long way today.

If we get any decent rain they will have to take straddie day away from the farm

i got flogggggggged over the weekend and am down to 45 from my 180.

i let my wife indulge in some picks over the weekend and EVERY SINGLE ONE FAILED.

the cherry on top was the under 36 points between raiders and roosters, which would've been fine until tupou tried to offload and sezer scooped it up and scored with 79:55 on the clock.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Bronx48
  • Redux
  • Hoof Hearted
  • cento
  • Wolfie
  • MrMoore
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Allo
  • leon.bott
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.